Sellicks Beach, SA

With all of SA set to benefit from the mining boom, does anyone hold
any IPs at Sellicks Beach and any good stories out of there ?

Thanks.

Most of the mining is in the north of the state, Sellicks is the last stop south. There is a fair bit of subdivision/ land release, but I don't think there are to many services down there ,ie doctors,shopping centres, Public transport. It used to be mostly old shacks. Great place for a holiday.
Aldinga is growing rapidly which isn't far away from Sellicks, but still a long way from work especially if you work in the city or Nth. , If you wan't to buy Sth have a look at Old Moana, it's more pricey but has limited supply of land and has a great beach . I don't own anything in Sellicks or Old Moana
Cheers Bushy

Sellicks beach

Hi,
I have IP in sellicks beach.local Govt and SA water has planned to put sewer line in suburb. Anybody has idea when it will come and what will be it's effect on property prices.
RSB

Most of the mining is in the north of the state, Sellicks is the last stop south. There is a fair bit of subdivision/ land release, but I don't think there are to many services down there ,ie doctors,shopping centres, Public transport. It used to be mostly old shacks. Great place for a holiday.
Aldinga is growing rapidly which isn't far away from Sellicks, but still a long way from work especially if you work in the city or Nth. , If you wan't to buy Sth have a look at Old Moana, it's more pricey but has limited supply of land and has a great beach . I don't own anything in Sellicks or Old Moana
Cheers Bushy

With all of SA set to benefit from the mining boom, does anyone hold any IPs at Sellicks Beach and any good stories out of there ?

Not my prefered Adelaide area at present but you might want to check out the rail line extension down that way. You might want to look closer to the last stop than Sellicks.

Gools

The new sewer line is still awaiting approval the last time I checked. Beyond the sewer line, I'm not liking what I see at Sellicks Beach. There's no public transport and not much in the way of employment or amenities either. Unless you like watching nude people on a beach... :rolleyes:

Things might change in the future though if the southern Adelaide boundary keeps moving south from Seaford towards Aldinga and Sellicks Beach so I wouldn't completely rule it out.

holiday rental - maybe

some of the REA do holiday rental, seems like too much work for my liking but the southern beaches seem to do ok for holiday rentals. Given the number of places that are up for rent as holiday rentals.

cheers
Graeme

Sellicks beach

Hi ,thanks for your reply
I think it will take some time sellicks beach to go up. ALDINGA is very close to it and it's going well so some hope for sellicks beach too.
RSB

The new sewer line is still awaiting approval the last time I checked. Beyond the sewer line, I'm not liking what I see at Sellicks Beach. There's no public transport and not much in the way of employment or amenities either. Unless you like watching nude people on a beach... :rolleyes:

Things might change in the future though if the southern Adelaide boundary keeps moving south from Seaford towards Aldinga and Sellicks Beach so I wouldn't completely rule it out.

Back