Selling Development Project - Any Recs for Real Estate agents in the Nundah area?

Hi everyone

I everyone I have a boutique development project on the inner northside of Brisbane (Nundah/Wavell Hts border) that I want to put up for sale.

Its a boutique development for 3 executive style terrace houses, each with:

3 BRM / 3 BTH / DLUG and each have Private Rooftop Garden Terraces with awesome views!

DA is all approved the only thing remaining to finalise the BA is to get a builder to sign on the dotted line, the site has been cleared and is ready to GO!

My father is a builder and he was going to build them for me as a family project but he had a stroke and has had to retire and I am now living on the Sunshine Coast so I have decided I just don't want the stress and hassle of doing it on my own so I'm going to sell it.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a real estate agent around the Nundah area that deals with development sites?

Thanks in advance

Renae

Investing in property is considered as one of the most profitable business. It may be a good time for home buyers interested in metropolitan areas in the UK to begin searching for either the home of their dreams or a property to invest in as a rental or sale property.

Hi Renae and welcome to the forum.

We have spoken to Michael Stewart about our property in the past and he was very informative and seemed to have a lot of developer contacts.
I just googled him and it seems he is now working at Place at Ascot. Previously he was at Century 21.
Hope that helps

L

ps I live in the area and am very curious where you are going to build this. Could I be cheeky and ask for a PM of the address. I like to keep up with whats happening in our area.

Last edited:
Back