Selling to wealthy people who work in the mines...contacts please?

Hi SS'ers,

I just had an interesting conversation with someone who's met a guy who pitches and sells investment properties to wealthy people that work in the mines. We've got some brand new units we'd like to sell and they've got a 10yr head lease attached to them so would be perfect for someone like a miner or busy professional that has the money to invest but doesn't have the time to worry about tenants.

Just wondering if anyone has any contacts that wouldn't mind sharing? If you prefer to PM me that would be great!

Thanks heaps!

Every apartment/townhouse builder/tree growing operation in the country is trying this approach.

Not saying it isnt worth a try but this market is well and truly saturated with people offering investment opportunities.

Oh yes my mate Gina, let me go give her a buzz now :D

Yes thats probably true MRO but just want to exhaust every possible avenue/possibility. If anyone has any actual contacts of such Brokers that pitch investments to these type of people would appreciate a number ;)

Hi SS'ers,

I just had an interesting conversation with someone who's met a guy who pitches and sells investment properties to wealthy people that work in the mines. We've got some brand new units we'd like to sell and they've got a 10yr head lease attached to them so would be perfect for someone like a miner or busy professional that has the money to invest but doesn't have the time to worry about tenants.

Just wondering if anyone has any contacts that wouldn't mind sharing? If you prefer to PM me that would be great!

Thanks heaps!

What's the deal :D

lol :)

9 x $310/week = $2790/week
2 x $280/week = $560/week
Total weekly rental income = $3350
Annual Rental income = $174,200

Can't be owner occupied as they are student accommodation rentals so really only an investor who's cashed up with money lying around would be interested in something like this i would think (?)

Not sure what they're worth yet, getting some appraisals done as we speak.

lol :)

9 x $310/week = $2790/week
2 x $280/week = $560/week
Total weekly rental income = $3350
Annual Rental income = $174,200

Can't be owner occupied as they are student accommodation rentals so really only an investor who's cashed up with money lying around would be interested in something like this i would think (?)

Not sure what they're worth yet, getting some appraisals done as we speak.

The devil, is in the detail

There maybe others here, including miners maybe interested

Back