Seminars or learning groups

Just wondering if anyone can give me any information on valuable seminars that are coming up in Melbourne. I am really keen on getting started in property investment and probably have the income and equity to do so. Really keen to learn as much as possible- been reading alot and ready to start moving forward. Thanks...

Dare I advertise...... the next Melbourne Investor Group (MIG) meeting! :)

Get to spend valuable one on one time with people who have "been there and done that", who have succeeded and some who have not. Learn about the "how to's and what to's" (and "what not to's").

All this info that would normally cost you over $10,000 at other seminars, but we will do it for a mere...

But wait, there's more!

You may get the chance to meet some legends like Spiderman, gerd, GoAnna and PT Bear !! (and some "legends in their own lunchtimes" like The Y-man...:eek:).

For how much do you ask?

Well for a mere $5,000..... oh hang on.... oh, ok, apparently we can't charge :(

Well, it looks like you get it for FREE!! :D

Anyway, seriously, do keep an eye out on the meeting point forum. I am thinking of going back to the Last Wednesday of Every Month, so the next meeting is likely to be 24th September.

Stay tuned.

Also, I find the local papers good for seminars in the area.

Cheers,

The Y-man

Even just some direction on where i can find where seminars are advertised would be good

Time for a shamless plug ... My employer is offering two free property buying seminars in the coming two months. We are Buyer Advocates, so of course there is somewhat of a 'bent' towards spruiking our services; however we are genuinely trying to offer 'free advice', and we will be more than happy to answer any specific questions you might have.

We are running these seminars to gauge the level of interest in the seminar system (we know there have been plenty of failures over the years), and also to promote Buyer Advocate services as an alternative to the do-it-yourself approach. Our main difference is that we don't sell property - we simply help you find and buy. That's all.

Anyhow, rather than banging on at length, I'll just point you in the direction of our one-page PDF seminar brochure, and leave it at that...

BTW: If this post contravenes forum rules, PM me and I'll remove it ASAP; I couldn't find any written forum rules ...?

Back