Shape Home Loans

Hi SS'ers,

Apologies in advance if this comes off as 'marketing' as it is my first post, but it has been almost a year since I have logged onto SS and cant remember my user name let alone my password.

Just thought I would publicly praise how impressed I am with the brokering services I recently received from Michael at Shape Home Loans.

Having previously used another brokering service in the past and being disappointed with the 'service' I had received, I was almost tempted to organise my own finances from now on...but after seeing several recommendations from other brokers on this forum I decided to give MickC a go and have been pleasantly surprised with the level of personal service provided despite the fact that we are located in different cities.

I would also like to extend my thanks to all of the other mortgage brokers and other professionals that are providing their expertise for free on a public forum, and I can only hope that in the future people consider using the services of any of these professionals as opposed to just asking for advice and then going directly to the bank.

Now off to find someone to do a depreciation report...thanks to this forum I wont have to look much further than depreciator.

Thanks

Public Servant

Back