Simersoft

Sim

I think many people here arn't aware of the time that you do put into running the forum.

Rather than divert an already lengthy thread , I thought a round of thanks is probably well over due.

and maybe a name change...... ( temporary only :) )

See Change

Hi Sim,

Thank you for your time and effort, I can imagine how hard and time consuming it can be.

I only discovered the forum recently but have already got a lot out of it.

:D :D Simersoft :D :D

Salsa

Seech,

Not sure he'll see your post, he's too busy running InvestEd! :D

Only kidding, huge round of aplause from me too!

Cheers,
Michael.

MichaelWhyte said:
Only kidding, huge round of aplause from me too!
And from me.

My wife- who speaks English as a second language- received an email from her boss- "A round of applause who helped make a very successful weekend".

MrsW replied

"But you're the one who deserves the clap".

Just wanted to join the "thanks list" as well.

Sim, and everyone else involved, your time and effort is greatly appreciated.

That also goes for all who post.

Regards
Marty

I would also like to personally thank the moderators (both past and present) who also put in a huge effort to keep the forum operational. It's made my life a lot easier, and indeed, they mostly do their job by themselves now with little input from me. Well done.

I will accept that thanks and double you back as without Sim there would be no Somersoft to moderate.

Please never leave :)

Peter 147

Thanks

.... thanks for all your efforts... it is a pleasure coming home each evening from work and switching off by ' tuning ' into Somersoft Forum. I cannot imagine the effort it takes ... but it is really appreciated..... as you are my property link with Oz.

AnnE :) :) :)

I will add my congratulation and thanks to that mountain that is developing :)

I can appreciate tha effort that goes into a project like this and the amount of time that can just disappear.

So thanks again Sim.

Cheers

Andreas

I'll also add thanks,

You do a great job in keeping it running, and it must be a difficult position to be in when deciding what posts/threads/users can/cannot say. (I hope that last bit made sense)

Anyway thanks again.

bye

Very sincere thanks to you Sim, and any other unsung heroes, for the effort you put into maintaining this wonderful forum. I appreciate it every day.
A BIG THANK YOU :D
crest133

Back