Sliding glass door supplier needed-Sydney

Hiya

I am after some recommendations to supply and install aluminium and glass doors .

I am in Sydney

many thanks!

Try serviceseeking.com.au, hipages.com.au etc or one of the other similar trade sites.

Contact the HIA they can put you in contact with a tradie in your area.

Sliding door

I am seeing the Betaview people tomorrow...was quite impressed by their service so far plus GEMs door and windows are good for prices too:)too bad they do not install just supply:)

I thought Betaview do installations as well? I had them out to my place around this time last year but didn't go ahead as they were a bit pricey. I was impressed with their service tho but the budget wouldn't stretch for them to do the work.

I ended up going with another mob in Penrith (penrith Valley doors or something) but they were hopeless to deal with. Mucked me around a bit with timeframe to have the doors completed and wouldn't return my calls. If you want a timely job done I wouldn't recommend them.

Sliding Glass door supplier

Hiya

So betaview quote came to $4700; supply and install 1 sliding door 1.8m and 1 sliding windows 2.4m with flyscreen and security door.:rolleyes:

Anyone else can recommend another supplier in Sydney?

Back