Solicitor and Building\Pest inpsector in Brisbane

Hi,

Could anyone please share the name and contact of good solicitors and building and pest inspectors in Brisbane ?

I'm hoping to purchase an IP soon in Bris.

Many thanks.

I think RPI from this forum would be a good one to use as a solicitor and building inspectors are easy to find. I can recommend Wayne from Rifle Pest Management for a pest inspection and would prefer him over a building inspector any day (for the pest part of it).

I second RPI, I used him for a recent purchase and he was fantastic.

I recommend The Inspectors for building and pest. They send two guys there and they were very thorough. I used their report to gain more discounts.

I second RPI, I used him for a recent purchase and he was fantastic.

I recommend The Inspectors for building and pest. They send two guys there and they were very thorough. I used their report to gain more discounts.

+1

i used the same combo!!!

cheaper, better, much reliable and professional!

Just settled on one today using RPI's services. Very professional and diligent service and dealing with Darryl is a pleasure as he's a good bloke to boot.

Cannot offer any recommendation on B&P for Brisbane though. My purchase was on the GC.

This thread might be more suited to the Buying/Selling sub-forum.

Thanks guys.

I like The Inspector. I have used them for my own properties since the 90's. I once had a report from them that recommended I drill holes in the top of my steel stumps and fill them with sump oil. They go over the top if anything.

Back