Something to think about.

Music and Life

This could apply to anything, for example - property investing, not just education. Sometimes, I think, people get too wrapped up in the "getting there" that they miss the point. It's no fun to "get there" if you didn't take the time to live along the way.

Music and Life

This could apply to anything, for example - property investing, not just education. Sometimes, I think, people get too wrapped up in the "getting there" that they miss the point. It's no fun to "get there" if you didn't take the time to live along the way.

I guess there is no hope for me I can't sing or dance or have I missed the point?

Wow! Thanks for that. It's a great reminder that the journey is as important as the destination. I must learn to stop and smell the roses sometimes.

Rixter:
Maybe its to encourage us all to be animations. Super Investor - to infinity & beyond

:) Too right...for a long long time I have thought there is a story from this site and her financial savvy-but colorful cast of characters...*Investing-The Movie*

or...

*Property Investing-Uncovered*

How many property investors does it take to change a light bulb...?

Well, is it really their responsibility?....and....
Is it tax deductible?:)

I believe there is a great animated movie to be inspired from all of you. All very unique people/personalities.

Back