South gold coast, tweed area property mgr

Hi I currently have a r/e agent looking after one of my properties on the Gold Coast. I am purchasing another property Banora Point so reviewing my options. Firstly I am not happy with current agent, have been with them for years (taken over by previous agent retiring), they take forever to get to me when i call/email, also i asked them to increase rent by $10 on 12m renewal and she "misunderstood" (no idea how she could do this when i said it straight in an email to her twice" and didnt increase. Anyway my question is who would you recommened and/or what fees do YOU pay in this area?????

Hi 1911naomi

It will be hard to get the one agent to manage both properties as they will need a licence to operate in 2 states.

Maybe try Rental Express as they can manage both?

Good Luck

Fees

Don't have a recommendation for the area but encourage you to keep looking for another PM because the upside of getting a good PM can make a huge difference to how you feel about being a property investor.
A common rate on the Gold Coast is 8.25% for PM fees.
New lease - One weeks rental+gst.
$5.50 per month for admin fees.

If you have two or more properties with the same agency, you may be able to negotiate a reduction.

Last edited:
Fair Trading in NSW allows agents on the border to be licensed in both states. Check the oft website to find licensed agents in the area who will cover both properties.

Back