Spelling on Forums

I'm only referring to spelling in forums Mr Fish , is that really all so important ? Me I have much bigger fish to fry , no pun intended . Hu, that was a goodie though wasn't it , I'm firing !

Cheers

I'm only referring to spelling in forums Mr Fish , is that really all so important ? Me I have much bigger fish to fry , no pun intended . Hu, that was a goodie though wasn't it , I'm firing !

Cheers
I'm referring to an attitude.

You can't reasonably treat us with total disrespect and expect us to think: "Bugger. Maybe I could have been smarter than the rest of mankind and cared for your world a little better!"

FranklyIdongivachit!

I think people read too much into it but it's nothing to do with disrespect .
Everyones different and I for one hope the world stays that way .
Besides , some people just can't spell , my wife can't spell to save herself yet she has qualifications as long as your arm , probably triple the average person here.

Some people are dyslexic , like myself . I can check and recheck things but there's not much point because you can't actually see what I'm rechecking. That's why I have to fiddle with almost every post.
On a pc I have to type from the keyboard and my head , I can't really see what I've typed unless I go back later .
When I'm trading I often need to print charts then walk away. Later I'll be able to see them and assess it from there but at the time I usually can't see anything, some days I can just see it but on average I can't. So I go through a hell of a lot of paper and ink.

Or some people are just much looser than others, it's nothing to do with disrespect for others , it's just what's important to some isn't to others.

Cheers

Fair enough. :)

I would be happier though if the younger generations stopped blaming me and my generation for everything that is wrong while enjoying everything that is good with narry a glance over their shoulders.

I would be happier though if the younger generations stopped blaming me and my generation for everything that is wrong while enjoying everything that is good with narry a glance over their shoulders.
I don't understand inter-generational conflict at all. Doesn't everybody have parents and grandparents, and/or children and grandchildren, who are members of those generations, and whom they love? :confused:

Doesn't everybody have parents and grandparents, and/or children and grandchildren, who are members of those generations, and whom they love? :confused:
Sometimes I doubt it. It seems to me that there are many here who have no interaction with people outside their immediate circle. I'll admit though that I have no grand-kids and only one son "who will disagree with me".

Back