SSG meeting Baulkham Hills July 13th

For those who'd like to catch up for a SSG (Sydney Social Gathering) please find details below and rsvp to this thread.

Given enough interest by the end of this week, I will book a table at the Bull and Bush at Baulkham Hills for those wanting to come and catch up. The bistro there is pretty good, and we will need to order food (entree size is fine) to book a Fri night table, but I'd love to catch up with some fellow investors. Am also posting an invite over at InvestEd - looking forward to getting together! Please rsvp by latest this Fri so we can ascertain numbers.
Thanks and looking forward to meeting some new forumites!

Date: July 13th
Time: 6.30-7pm
Venue: Bull and Bush Hotel, corner Old Northern and Windsor Rds, Baulkham Hills.
RSVP: Fri June 29

*bump*

Please note that I will book a table or two, as long as we have more than 10(which we do, including IE members) by this Friday.

Please let me know :)

I'd like to attend as well

this my first post on Somersoft, but i've been a long time reader.

just purchased my first property and am looking for my second so will be interested to meet you all.

Excellent :)

Have booked a table for 20 under the name of Parker for 6.30pm July 13
Looking forward to seeing some old and new faces and sharing a great night!

Any latecomers, please let me know if you'd like to come and I'll see if I can organise some more room.

Hi Jacque. Sorry for the late reply, I'm away at the moment & getting access is hard. I think we can make this one, if we get back to Sydney in time. Is it alright to rock up on the night, or is it booked seating only?

Hi Jacque. Sorry for the late reply, I'm away at the moment & getting access is hard. I think we can make this one, if we get back to Sydney in time. Is it alright to rock up on the night, or is it booked seating only?

Hi Debbie :)

The place gets pretty busy on a Fri night for dinner hence the need to book. I will, however, book a further two places for you guys and just let me know the day before if you can't make it. Looking forward to a catch up!

Back