SSG meeting Baulkham Hills July 13th

Killara. I was wondering whether I should try to get there early and avoid the rush.
Alex

Hi Alex

From Killara, just go the Pacific Highway, cut across Fiddens Wharf Rd to Lady Game Dr then Delhi Rd exit onto the M2. Should take you approx 25-30mins. When you get to the intersection of Windsor and Old Northern Rds you'll see the Bull and Bush Inn ahead of you to the left. There's parking off Windsor Rd - looking forward to finally meeting you in person :)

Hi Debbie :)

The place gets pretty busy on a Fri night for dinner hence the need to book. I will, however, book a further two places for you guys and just let me know the day before if you can't make it. Looking forward to a catch up!

Thanks for that Jacque. We'll be there.

Thanks to all who showed up last night- was great to meet some new faces and chat with the old as well :D

Thanks especially to Alex and Go Lightly for coming along, as it can be daunting meeting a tableful of unknowns for the first time- it's always so interesting hearing about others investing journeys and I trust you two enjoyed the night as much as we did meeting you both!

I will organise another social night, given enough demand, in Sep - hopefully we can entice some more Sydneysiders over from the far north and south this time as well! It's really not that far and Bull and Bush do a mean veal with champignons :)

G'day Jacque,

Thank you so much for arranging this get-together for us. It is always good to meet with "like-minded others" and to catch up with old friends (at least those catching up with ME were ;) ) and to meet new faces.

And thanks to all of you who turned up too. It was great to swap stories with many of you (and, like Karina, I found the time ran away - so I didn't get to meet up with everybody either). Next time, eh?

Regards,

Ditto...thanks Jacque

I'm new here (from InvestEd). Got to meet a few of you but then had to get home and help with kids. (Mind you I got to watch Manly beat up the Tigers).
So maybe next time I'll meet a few more of you.

Nice to meet you there Les.

And I owe Alex a drink, I had to rush off before I could repay.

Cheers.

Back