St George Portfolio Loan

Monopoly

Maybe you'd get a second opinion from Rolf/Richard or one of the other brokers, while I can see that there is a variance of opinion on who gives the best product end of the day (depending on your structuring etc) fees and structure etc impact on your net return.

While things look great on the outset you have to look at the long term side of things too - its not all about initial rate and application fees.

lizzie said:
my broker put my on the stg portfolio loan and i've been pretty happy with it. the monthly interest payment isn't a problem - just have to remember once a month to transfer the amount out of loc and immediately transfer it back in - that sufices in their books as a payment.
Hi Lizzie,
You can talk to the bank and they will deduct the interest monthly a few days before it's due.
For example, I have the interest from 2 I/P's paid from an IP subaccount deducted monthly, and I have the interest for the PPOR decucted from the main account where all our wages go into. I even have my credit card paid automatically every month and I have also scheduled monthly interest payments to another lender.
I find the portfolio a very flexible type of loan for what I want to do.
Cheers

St G are great as a set & forget lender, but as Rolf L says, sneeze, cough or ask questions and be ready for fee's. But hey you knew that because it was in your loan docs when you read and signed them, you did read them didn't you ? :eek:

Back