St Paul International College

Dear All,

1. My daughter has just completed her Cambridge General Education "Ordinary" Level Exams this December 2005 and I am planning to send her to study in one of the local Australian colleges in 2006, instead of a Junior College in Singapore.

2. Based on her school preliminary exams results, she has been offered a free scholarship to do her Year 12 Studies Course with St Paul International College in NSW in Feb 2006. Her overseas school full lodging costs ( incusive of 3 meals per day and laundry services) will amount to another A$13,000 per year at St Paul International College.

3. I've visited St Paul International College's school website and read up all I could about the College and its education system.

4. However, I will like to hear the relevant members' feedback regarding the quality of education presently being offered by this College in NSW and their own/their children's own school experiences with this particular college where applicable. How does this College fare as compared to Murdoch College in WA?

5. Presently, I am physically based in Perth while my wife/rest of my family is still Singapore-based.

6. Looking forward to your kind sharing/feedback and advice, please before we decide on my daughter's college education in Australia.

7. Thank you.

regards,
Kenneth KOH

Back