Stamp collections

These are cute.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 48
Sorry, got sidetracked.

Here's a couple. Only gone through one album. Most are 70s and 80's.

Here's a few half interesting. Just noticed after taking pic the first is discoloured on some stamps.

It is from a period when it cost 5c for first oz to post letter or postcard.

20$ for that booklet if you had all the stamps. Really anything that is decimal, unless for a couple are not much more than face value so canbe used for mail legitatmetly even if there 30 years old

I would give anyone an idea of prices if they want to send me a pm with some scanned images

Great offer

I went through this early last year with the 'family' stamp collections.
basically was told that any stamps pre-WW2 in good condition are generally worth something as they are rarer. Post-WW2 there is generally plenty around (with a few exceptions) as almost every kid had a stamp collection and Aus post were pumping the stamps out by the millions.
The advice I had was to use up the decimal stamps on postage...

Wife and FIL's stamp collections are probably in this boat

My coin collection is extremely varied having come from a variety of sources over the years

20$ for that booklet if you had all the stamps. Really anything that is decimal, unless for a couple are not much more than face value so canbe used for mail legitatmetly even if there 30 years old
Wow, Pretty worthless, thanks for sharing your knowledge and letting me know. From what ive gone through There's probably about $50 worth of unused stamps. I think my husband will want to keep though. I just found an older album so will flick through later.

I've got a collection of hyper inflation stamps from weimar republic. Go from 1 mark to 3 billion marks in one year. This thread has made me decide to frame them, as they look quite cool.

Back