Starting a medical centre?

Portable dentist's drill for debt collection? Hmmm....

"Mr. Smith, since you did not pay Dr. Citizen for dental services rendered, I am afraid to inform you I have been sent here to repo the filling and return to you the rotten tooth and associated infection. Open wide."

Oh, the mental imagery I will be using tomorrow at work! Hahahaha!

hehehe, I like the idea of repossessing the filling.....maybe there is a way to have fillings soften and fall out if clients don't come back for a follow up and bill payment....

Kind of like disposable DVD's? Time limits on how long you can use it? Maybe the filling could be sprayed with a fixing agent upon payment... hehehehe

Or just dye their teeth green until payment received :)

It's perhaps like getting repossessed if you don't pay your exorcist?

I think I'd rather the exorcist return, than the dentist.

I'm with you, Geoff. With tooth pain you aren't going to get any sleep anyway, so might as well do something fun with your reflection in the mirror instead... like, say, being dragged up and down your mirror by your reflection, and being vomited upon... (80's flashback... :)

Boy, have I just killed this thread!

Speaking of 70s horror genre, who remembers the young girl's head spinning 360 degrees. I'll never forget Sam Neill in the Omen being entwined with some young nubile woman affirming 'pain purifies'. how many times in my life has that saying come back to mind.....

Daniel said:
Portable dentist's drill for debt collection? Hmmm....

"Mr. Smith, since you did not pay Dr. Citizen for dental services rendered, I am afraid to inform you I have been sent here to repo the filling and return to you the rotten tooth and associated infection. Open wide."

Oh, the mental imagery I will be using tomorrow at work! Hahahaha!

Hahaha
That cracked me up.

Sometimes if people ask for discounts, I use the line "Sure Mr Black, you can have it for half price... but I'll only take half of the tooth out" :D

Thanks for all the posts people.. I'm scouting out houses on main roads across from shopping centres now..

Thanks Dan for bringing this thread back to property.

You've made me wonder though.

What does a dentist who's into renovations do with a cavity wall?

More seriously- if you do find a house on a suitable location, make sure you have the zoning right. It might even be worth while to visit your council to view zoning maps first, to narrow down search locations.

Haha Geoff... yes I would fill up that cavity wall.. Har Har
Actually I should get into more landscaping.. I'm good at pulling out roots..

I did some looking on the zoning thing..
It appears Residential Zone 1 is fine.. you just need to apply for a permit to use as a dental practice..

It does not need any special zoning such as business or commercial..

At least thats what I gathered??

Back