Steve McKnight's R.E.S.U.L.T.S. Program

Hi, just wondering if anyone has done Steve McKnight's R.E.S.U.L.T.S. program?

I've read a few of his books which were very good.

If anyone has done this course or had any other dealings with Steve McKnight's property education courses, let me know.

I've considered Massland, but seems like he makes more money from the seminars than actual property deals which sounds dubious to me, also www.lloydsoptions.com.au is very deceptive.

My questions is, is Steve McKnight's courses much better or in the same league as the above?

Seems a bit suspicious that the only two posters are first time posters!!!!:rolleyes:

I suspect that the only results are results for Steve M having more income:D

results has been around for years now hasn't it? what do they actually teach? thought it may be getting a bit O.L.D. and leave you feeling a little R.I.P.P.E.D.

That may be true Ausprop, but like anything it's only getting old to the older wiser hands.

For the new meat coming through the sausage machine, it's all brand new and ground breaking. A real "a-ha" moment around every corner.

Have a gander at the revolving door questions on this forum. You have the same old stalwarts answering the same ol' questions from newbies over and over and over. A mutual symbiosis.

To the stalwarts, nothing fazes 'em and nothing is new. Just a slight variation on an already stale old theme.

To the newbies, everything is a brand new day. It's fresh, it's alive, it's awe inspiring, lets get out there and buy some property and get on the equity train, cos it doubles every 7 to 10 years, everyone says so, just have a look in the past. This is the "market" these programs are targeting I assume.

Hi There
I was also considering this a while ago. I searched Steve's web site and other places for acurate information on exactly what my money was buying. This proved to be very difficult, I sent emails etc, and posted on his site to (have a search on it, you'll find this easy enough).
I ended with a conclusion that there was more hype then substance, and when I compared it to, for e.g. a TAFE course, I decided it wasn't for me as I wasn't sure what my money was getting me.
Then soon after I found this web site, and on here you'll find a coment or to which suggests to use that money for these types of courses as a deposite somewhere else on an IP and keep reading posts here, as you'll learn much more. I for one am finding this to be true and less expensive, along with a good book on the subject.
Hope this helps

People sure do have short memories.
Steve mcKnight had a millionaire challenge on ACA which was widely publicised awhile back maybe a year ago, I was quite interested at the time, I thought ok well this guy is going to really prove something.
There was some contravercy as it was advertised as making selected ordinary Aussies property millionaires, when in fact I gather McKnight meant that they would control a million dollars in property, in other words may not even own a cent of it anyhow, I recently read that to this day none of them even got to the point of even purchasing a single property, and that they have been in fact been relegated to the scrap heap so to speak, is this true does anyone know the full story here?.

http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/s1081543.htm

Last edited:
I believe Steve has sold all his properties a couple of years ago
to his Buss partner and has NOT bought any property since.
So if a person is currently not involved on purchassing property
how can he be on top of current circumstances.
Also there was a controvercy on his website a while ago
about a promissed $5M to charity

I recently read that to this day none of them even got to the point of even purchasing a single property, and that they have been in fact been relegated to the scrap heap so to speak, is this true does anyone know the full story here?.

The above was to do with McKnight's Millionaire Apprenticeship Program.

You are right that there was controversy over whether it claimed to make you a millionaire or merely a holder of $1m worth of properties.

Terry Ryder went into it at the time: http://www.jenman.com.au/news_article.php?id=44 (note that Ryder and Jenman appear to be business associates or at least 'allies' and Jenman was campaigning against 'wraps' at the time).

As for McKnight, well he wrote a book about it, complete with photos of the participants and descriptions of what the 'Mappers' did to achieve their goal. I've read the book. Some achieved the goal, others came close and others pulled out. The book is here:

http://www.propertyinvestmentcourses.com.au/products/books/$1,000,000-in-property-in-one-year-%7C-steve-mcknight.html

As for the topic of this thread, 'RESULTS', that's something else and one which I have nothing to add. But it would be great to hear from MAP or RESULTS participants so we can decide for ourselves.

Reeco

Yip. that would be me

Signed up about 4 weeks ago and believe me im Steves and the RESULTS course biggest critic off all. Crazy because all the questions and fears i had up are brought up in this thread.

Which might i say are half crap and half good.

ger: you live in melb. so does steve. Instead of making up crap why dont you ask him. Can you tell i hate people who spread lies?

Marcpatric: hi, man i wish i knew you when i was under attack by the fanboys over at PI.com. I eventually remembered that TT show, wich gave me some quality ammo against the McKnight groupies.

My course aint started yet but i can say i agree with :allmine

Finding quality info about RESULTS is hard. Theres alot of hype that goes around the selling of the course which i despise! Ive said it before. Marketing. Its like buying a bag of chips. Its only ever half full. But even though we know that, whats in side still taste good, and it unfortunately becomes the norm to fluff all things up.

I mean has anyone ever complained about bags of chips? i have! grrr. Still makes mad

Right now im tasting. and so far it aint too bad. but...there are some crumbs that aint worth opening your mouth for, but its only the start so if anyone wants to know about it

Ill post it here. If you wanna know how much of a critic i was jump on PI.com and look up the most discussed post about RESULTS there. that would be me.

In anycase most post are about to get detailed about the course which i dont think they(Steve and co) like. So i might have to carry the post here if all mighty Admin here dont mind

nice to meet you all :)

too easy.

Heres a bit of info. I see it says your in japan. Crazy to think, but... someone did the course in/from japan. Dont know the circumstances but even more crazy...theres a couple in japan doing the course in my intake this year!! I thought i was at a disadvantage being in perth...made me stop complainin i can tell ya now

Yip. that would be me

ger: you live in melb. so does steve. Instead of making up crap why dont you ask him. Can you tell i hate people who spread lies?

:)
Hi Reeco
First off all I am not making crap up
(as you can guess I hate it when people say so if they have no facts to base their accusations)
Steve has said himself
He sold ALL his properties AND has NOT bought any since
maybe you ask that question and report back after the course

there was a question posted to Steve ON HIS WEBSITE
asking him that he promised to give $5M to a charity from memory and aked for a reply from Steve
the tread was there about 2 weeks NO REPLY from Steve
I have looked for thread but can not find it
So if it was a lot of crap why did he not reply to it

found link

http://www.propertyinvesting.com/fo...ng/general-property/4325226?highlight=charity

Last edited:
Hi Reeco
First off all I am not making crap up
(as you can guess I hate it when people say so if they have no facts to base their accusations)
Steve has said himself
He sold ALL his properties AND has NOT bought any since
maybe you ask that question and report back after the course

there was a question posted to Steve ON HIS WEBSITE
asking him that he promised to give $5M to a charity from memory and aked for a reply from Steve
the tread was there about 2 weeks NO REPLY from Steve
I have looked for thread but can not find it
So if it was a lot of crap why did he not reply to it

found link

http://www.propertyinvesting.com/fo...ng/general-property/4325226?highlight=charity

Typical rumor monger. Man do you even look at what your typing? First off do you honestly believe that if some random starts talking on a forum that Steve has to jump in and say something.

People talk **** about steve all the time. Me included. and now you apparently.
Its so pathetic for someone to think that "Oh steve should be here now and answer my forum post because im so great blah blah blah. and If he doesnt hes a scumbag. I thought so! must be because hes got all the time in the world.He should be prowling the site looking for people who talk crap about him"

give - me - a breeeak. Look at what your typing champ. Im mean really look. Your a perfect rumor monger. Your taking details and adjusting them to suit how you feel about something.

The question was NOT posted to Steve!!! it was posted to formites!! as in people who go there for info. The question was asked if anyone knew about what happened!!! As in they dont know.Formites asking formites. Do you understand this concept?

I finaly understand how rumors emerge out of complete utter nonsense.

Im glad you posted that link... You dont know how foolish it made you look. Youve got to be a kid . 19 maybe? Thats not me taking a shot. Its just something that alot of kids do. When you get older you still assume.. but when youve got an open opinion on something. Your research and understanding of how the world actually works is much better.

Read this post from newbie2 :

Call the PI office, I am sure they will give you the details of the charity. It certainly does exsist and has certainly assisted those that need some help.

mick

Ive called. Have you..Ill answer that for you. No. And you never will because like most kids youll have a opinion and hide behind a computer. Far too hard to call up and confirm hey?

Last edited:
dont know about the R.E.S.U.L.Ts program, but i always get a laugh when im sent information about a new seminar which includes
$2,297 worth of reading material (but never says what it is, how is that figure verified)
A $1,875 template to analyse future deals
A $867 blah blah blah etc.

dont know about the R.E.S.U.L.Ts program, but i always get a laugh when im sent information about a new seminar which includes
$2,297 worth of reading material (but never says what it is, how is that figure verified)
A $1,875 template to analyse future deals
A $867 blah blah blah etc.

So true it hurts.

Like all businesses they take into account the cost to make such a thing and add a "perception" price. most know that price is totally subjective after supply vs demand.

They can basically make any bull crap figure they want and use bulls#!@ quotes that are true to there core but are twisted for evil purposes such as "you cant put a price on education" etc etc.

I hate those kind of emails with a passion. Its taken 2 long years of due diligence before i signed up with RESULTS. of which im still having serious doubts

Ive called. Have you..Ill answer that for you. No. And you never will because like most kids youll have a opinion and hide behind a computer. Far too hard to call up and confirm hey?
Well reeco since you have called can you please let us know what the charity is?will save us 20c ( I know your comeback will be it is up to Steve to anounce it not me BUT
how top secret is this charity?
Typical rumor monger. Man do you even look at what your typing? First off do you honestly believe that if some random starts talking on a forum that Steve has to jump in and say something.
I believe it is Steves site he and his staff have to monitor everything on it for legal remifications so if i saw someone tell lies about me I would set the record straight

No. And you never will because like most kids youll have a opinion and hide behind a computer. Far too hard to call up and confirm hey?

I am propably TWICE your age as I do NOT use the word man alot and we BOTH have opinions behind this computer

And finaly if you receive Steves newsletter as I do for the last 7-8 years or so you would have known that he anounced that he sold all his properties and would only concentrate on
the website and seminars only

Well reeco since you have called can you please let us know what the charity is?will save us 20c ( I know your comeback will be it is up to Steve to anounce it not me BUT
how top secret is this charity?

I believe it is Steves site he and his staff have to monitor everything on it for legal remifications so if i saw someone tell lies about me I would set the record straight

I am propably TWICE your age as I do NOT use the word man alot and we BOTH have opinions behind this computer

And finaly if you receive Steves newsletter as I do for the last 7-8 years or so you would have known that he anounced that he sold all his properties and would only concentrate on
the website and seminars only

ger- So you must be 70? if so then you shouldnt be acting 19...man

Of course they monitor the site. No lies were posted!!!!! gee-zus. Read the link for crying out loud. Thats what im trying to tell you in plain english ... They were asking EACH OTHER! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!! A thread is a conversation between people. Why am i explaining to you what was in the thread...did you even read it??? if so are you sure...if so read it again...slowly

as for a charity that is top secret? Yea ger...its so top secret that you can call and ask and they give you the answer over the phone.if you actually read the post you would see that someone else also confirmed the "secret"

I give up...based on your "observations" its clear that you have your "view" regardless of facts. Typical. to gutless to call yourself. You wouldnt call if someone paid you..because noone likes being made to look completely wrong. Keep trying to comeback. Its only making you look sillier and sillier

Last edited:
Back