Steve Navra at SIG 25th January 2005. book now...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Peter,

Would you be able to put me down for 2 tickets to SIG on 25 Jan 2005. My wife and I am only just starting to get into property investing and think this would be a great information session.

Best Regards,
Nav

Dear All

Whilst I dont mind getting a PM to book I would prefer you post here on this thread as it allows others to see who and who many is coming and builds interest from the bump.

It also reminds those who shall remain anonymous (how's Canberra weather guys ;) ) to book and not turn up hoping to pull rank.

Thanks to all, Peter 147 :)

PS welcome to SIG Nav

wish-ga said:
What does that mean please? "bump"

By replying to this thread, each poster moves the thread back to the top of the list (ie "bumps" it), making it more visible for people who may not have seen the original post.

If everyone replied via PM, then the thread would disappear meaning others might not get a chance to see it.

Jamie

Thanks Jamie. I have seen in threads single word postings *bump*

I wondered what that was. Aaaaaannnd now I know. Cool

Peter 147 said:
It also reminds those ... to book and not turn up hoping to pull rank.

I know you weren't referring to me with this comment - but still, I feel I must apologise to Peter and ani for the talk that Peter Spann gave at the last SIG - when I turned up at the door with my wife, Peter pointed out that I had only reserved one seat. I insisted that I had reserved two and that their records must have been incorrect. But when I went back through the thread about that meeting, I did only find my request for a single seat ... I was sure I had requested two, but obviously didn't. So please accept my humble apologies and in penance, I will not attend the Steve Navra SIG meeting, thus allowing my seat to be taken by someone more worthy :D

Sim said:
I know you weren't referring to me with this comment - but still, I feel I must apologise to Peter and ani for the talk that Peter Spann gave at the last SIG - when I turned up at the door with my wife, Peter pointed out that I had only reserved one seat. I insisted that I had reserved two and that their records must have been incorrect. But when I went back through the thread about that meeting, I did only find my request for a single seat ... I was sure I had requested two, but obviously didn't. So please accept my humble apologies and in penance, I will not attend the Steve Navra SIG meeting, thus allowing my seat to be taken by someone more worthy :D

Actually it was not you Sim and was posted in jest any how. You are more than welcome to attend Steve Navra.

BTW I am actually trying to get Mrs 147 to attend! Your wife and her can sit next to each other and be bored togeether. :D

Ahh...those who spouses care about IP dont know the ambivalence we suffer:(

Peter 147

Is it OK if I book 4 seats at this stage, but confirm closer to the time? I'd like some friends of mine to come, but not sure if they'll be able to yet.

Thanks,

Pen

Thommo said:
I've still got some Syd airline tickets so might make it myself. Will there be room for late acceptances?

Thommo

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the forum

A few people were posting, mostly in boredom

40 replies have been posted, neatly with care

With a hope that Steve Navra will make it along there;

Can we fit some latecomers? asked Thommo, at SIG;

So far, so good, but please always RSVP :D

FYI, Peter 147

Back