Steve Navra at SIG 25th January 2005. book now...

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the forum

Peter one-forty-seven was seeking a quorum

Of people who'd want, to hear from Steve Navra

And attend a SIG meeting, even one that you'd pay for

But Pete's timing was out, he'd gone and booked early

Once again I miss out, it's a conspiracy, surely !?!

Peter147 and SIM.........I tried to give you both kudos for that, but it said I had to spread it around more :p

Good to have you back with us Paul - less lurking, more posting please :D

Sorry I'll miss you at Steve's - I'll catch up with you and Nella when we get back from OS.

Eric Espiritu said:
Hi Peter,
I would like to attend-reserve 1 seat pls.
Thnaks,
Eric Espiritu
Will you be coming down from Brisbane especially Eric?

(It was good to catch up in Brisbane)

Peter 147 said:
Last year we ended with 75 attending Peter Spann. :eek:

So this year we begin with Steve Navra.

Peter, just pointing out that if you want to contiunue in this vein, you'll need to have Noel Whittaker speak next, then Waverly Bay, then Brenda Irwin.

Figured out the order?

Next would come Ian Somers and then Sim Hampel. After than is Handyandy and there it ends cause I don't know his last name.

Cheers,

Jas

Sim said:
Prince is his first name
Is or was?

At the bottom of that link you provided, it says:

Changed his name to the symbol of androgyny in 1993
So presumably if he changed his name then it's no longer Prince (unless he's since changed it back again).

But somehow I don't think you'd have much luck getting him to a SIG meeting anyway :p.

GP

He's changed his name back, and is now typically known as the artist formally known as the artist formally known as Price :rolleyes:

Sim said:
He's changed his name back, and is now typically known as the artist formally known as the artist formally known as Price :rolleyes:
Formally, he was formerly known as the artis formerly known as Prince (formally).

Jas said:
Peter, just pointing out that if you want to contiunue in this vein, you'll need to have Noel Whittaker speak next, then Waverly Bay, then Brenda Irwin.

Figured out the order?

Next would come Ian Somers and then Sim Hampel. After than is Handyandy and there it ends cause I don't know his last name.

Cheers,

Jas

Thats the plan. Wall to Wall Gurus! Each one more exciting than the last! :D

Actually Jan Somers would be good. Does she still do talks?

Peter 147

Hi All

UPDATE SIG

A rough count says 55 confirmed for Steve Navra at SIG.

Last time we had 75 with a few standing at the back. So if coming, please book early unless you like a little exercise.

Probably only 15 actual seats left and in fairness to those who have booked early, once they run out, new bookings will be for the cheap seats. :D

BTW With a month to go this is a great response! Thank you all for confirming via the thread.

Peter 147

PS Two for me.

Back