Steve Navra seminar this weekend

Is anyone else on the forum attending the Steve Navra seminar this weekend in Brisbane?

I believe that you can park in the Wintergarden car park all day on weekends for $7 per day provided you enter after 7am. If you go to level 5 that gives you access to the Hilton conference rooms I think.

Hope this helps someone out.

steve navra this weekend

coops i'm going to steve navra this w'end
i live in victoria pt.any chance of picking me up on the way through and well share petrol,car paking whatever?
if your interested well get in touch
cheers jim

Some feedback...

Just finished 'uncle' Steve's Brissy course this avo... about 40 people with some making the trip up from Sydney and Canberra. If Steve is right there were 5 or 6 in the class that could get out of the rat race tomorrow! Not me (yet) unfortunately :(
As has been posted elsewhere on the forum, there were lots of great ideas - the cashbond in particular sounds like a terrific tool to turbocharge my property portfolio. I'm not really into shares but I have to admit the Navra share fund sounds interesting.
So - thanks again Steve,
DanielB

Daniel,

I have to agree with you. Attended the course myself and was very impressed. Could not reccomend this course to anyone highly enough.

Cash bond system sounds amazing. Have a meeting later int he week with one of their financial planners. Hopefully this will be the key to unlocking my cashflow!!!!

Share fund also sounds great.

Can't wait. Hoping to retire Sooooooon.

BUNDY:)

Just to add my thoughts on the weekend Steve Navra seminar. Would recommend it to anyone who is serious about becoming financially independent. The information is applicable to people at all levels of their investment journey as Steve talks about how to get started, the criteria for choosing properties, diversifying into shares to make every dollar work for you as well as how to continue when you are asset rich but don't have the income to support any more borrowing. I was impressed by the quality of the course - very professional, and a good chance to network with like minded people. Highly recommended and definitely value for money.

Back