Sth East Queenslanders About To Be On The Map!

Hi all

Nth east Brisi people get a chance to win & build a new 2 million dollar home!

I have just been given some news (which is strong). That a certain town & island nth of Brisbane has just been selected for the new realality tv show to be shot starting Feb 04.

It is a combination of Survivor , Bigbrother & The Block. 12 couples to help construct a million dollar water front home. Over 14 weeks. One couple to be ivected every week until the winners are left????.
The Land developer gets to advertise the development Nationaly for 14 weeks in prime time. And also the area will be well pushed for a lifestyle change.

So the locals in the Caboolture shire will have around 2 million views looking at their lifestyle area for 3 months.
Ten network have secured a deal on a water front property & I would guess some builder will chuck in a 1 million dollar construction for nix to get on the air.

Brains,,,,,, I think that will keep that little area busing for another 3 quarters. Maybe even a rent increase getting closer? LOL

Looks like the local papers (real estate section) will be well in demand! As if it is easy to get a property there now anyway !without laying a deposit down without getting a chance to inspect it first...
Watch this space...

OCEAN

no probs jerry

Some more news ..
Ipswich got a kick along yesterday with a new approval for a LARGE,,,, VERY,,, LARGE the largest ever in aus. shopping centre.
10 year construction until complete

Plus the initials of KP has been recently purchasing up big in the caboolture shire..

by for now
ocean

Back