Story of Jim Penman -Master Franchisor?

Up to Chapter 3. An interesting read so far. Nice to see someone with enough integrity to give honest advise, even if it does not win him business.

(If only all financial planners were like that...)

Have read the book and met the man. He is exactly the way he presents himself in the book. It is a good book because he tells it without embellishing the facts. And he is man enough to admit there were many mistakes along the way to building the Jims Group up to what is is now, the largest mowing franchise in the world.

I'm certainly enjoying the read so far. But the whole book on the net- I can't take it into the oval office to read!

Dear BKH,

Good to know it is not just a publicity stunt. In the book agree with Kev he seems to have integrity.

Geoff - Printers. Yes the paper can have dual use. Maybe this forum is having an impact on one's sense of humour. :)

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Printing on TP has not proved effective so far.

Neither has wiping up using computer paper.

I didn't come from a bad generation- but my grandparents did. The outhose was really that. And instead of toilet paper, there was cut up newspaper.

The worst of both worlds. It was cut up into squares, so you couldn't read it properly. And it did not do the job.

Last edited:
Back