So I have been wanting to share but was waiting for it to go unconditional and that happened yesterday. Property is 809sqm with a 20 meter frontage, it is already on 2 lots but the split is across the block and so we will have to obtain a reconfiguration of the boundaries. The first hick up was finance...bank was only willing to lend on land value of a single block and the post war 3 bedroom house so that meant we had to chuck in a bit more of a deposit. So here is our current plan: 1. Property settles on 19 September. 2. I have already organised a town planner for the council application and the vendors were happy for a surveyor to come out today so the ball is already rolling for the council application to be lodged on settlement. 3. We have to arrange for the house to be removed...a few options there...selling the house...if not a free removal..and worse comes to worse have to pay for it to be demolished. 4. We have already picked our houses we are building 2 x Pinnacle 276 from Hallmark homes so once the house is removed and the new plans have been sealed and title is registered and services are connected we can apply for the construction loan and hopefully begin construction in the new year. Will keep you all updated here...after building 7 new houses in the past this is my first subdivision so fingers crossed it goes as smoothly as possible.