Sydney Blinds Sale!

Hi All,

Thought I'd let you know that Sydney Blinds in Prospect is having a big sale at the moment. 20% for 2nd blinds, 30% for 3rd, etc. I just ordered for an IP, $387 for 6 vertical blinds - a complete set for a 3-bedder...not bad at all! :)

Btw, I'm not affiliated with / receive commission from them.

yell when they have plantation shutters happening...im wanting a house full, and i mean a house full! :)

what is their blind quality like please?

theres some rubbish in the market.

spring, fabric quality are all important...

I've used them recently.

The quality of their blinds is pretty good.
I've looked at Vista and Kresta I have to say I prefer the stuff from Sydney Blinds.

Also Sydney Blinds happily exchange items cut incorrectly at no charge (the consultant that completed the form for me wrote the wrong measurement down, and they were happy to give me a new set without question :))

Hi All,

Thought I'd let you know that Sydney Blinds in Prospect is having a big sale at the moment. 20% for 2nd blinds, 30% for 3rd, etc. I just ordered for an IP, $387 for 6 vertical blinds - a complete set for a 3-bedder...not bad at all! :)

Btw, I'm not affiliated with / receive commission from them.

What were the sizes of your blinds?

I just had them quote on 4 x 1700(w) x 1300 and 4 x 1500(w) x 1300 price $870 - venetians

and price on a 2370(w) x 2250 at $175 but I mentioned that I wanted 5 of these. Verticals

So nothing like your average of $65 per blind.

Coincidentally, we are just picking up a set of blinds from them today, for 1 unit (2 venetians and the large vertical) and they were the same price as the most recent quote. These were ordered last week.

Cheers

Hi All,

csc2 - the blinds quality is pretty good. No complaints on that end.
Was bit surprised when they give them to me without box on pick-up (maybe I have high expectations? :rolleyes:), as I was sending them to Orange. But a stop at pack and send sorted that out.

handyandy - the sizes are (W x H)
825 x 515
795 x 1280
815 x 1290
1020 x 1765
1030 x 1755
815 x 1285

noticed yours are bit bigger, maybe that's why? I went with the elegance beige materials and 127mm width (I think, the cheapest one that is).

I'm waiting for measurements from 3 other IPs atm, want to get them orderred before the sale ends :D

Last edited:
Back