Sydney Christmas family picnic

Sim

Administrator
Anyone interested in a family picnic this year?

Either December or January probably on a Saturday or Sunday for lunch at a park with a playground - bring the kids.

In previous years, we've gone to Putney Park, which has been well received and is fairly central - but I'm open to suggestions for alternative locations.

Am I missing something????? This was posted 3 weeks ago and no reply from anyone till now!

I am not interested in a specific family picnic but would tolerate one ;-) to catch up others SS people as meetings and get togethers over the last year or two have been as rare as a 15% R/R (excluding USA properties), with only Meet-Up get togethers thanks to Sim.

I don't know the park in Putney but it has to be reasonable central to Sydney. After new year would be best I figure. Come on, have all SSers sold up their IP's and paid off their mortgages ....how boring!

A free block of apartments will be given away as a door prize.............yeh right!

sorry, I missed the post first time round. We are not around all of January, so probably need to pass on this one.
If you want an alternative venue, I went to Manly Dam a few weeks ago... posted about it in coffee loounge.... it was fantastic for a picnic. Not exactly central though!
cheers
Pen

Happy for both. Manly Dam quite nice too. I recall it was boiling down at Putney last summer cos cross wind doesn't really come through down there. But definitely need a park with the little ones.

Where are our Syd regulars? HandyAndy, Jac, Perky, SimonJulie, Karina??

Happy for both. Manly Dam quite nice too. I recall it was boiling down at Putney last summer cos cross wind doesn't really come through down there. But definitely need a park with the little ones.

Where are our Syd regulars? HandyAndy, Jac, Perky, SimonJulie, Karina??

I'm up for Manly Dam- sounds good to me in Jan sometime (preferably late Jan). Been working so hard lately I missed this thread. Would be nice to catch up with some more "oldies"!

Back