Sydney group

Greetings All,
If you like talking and listening about things "property investing" with like minded people, there is a meeting /get-to-gether at Petersham RSL on Sunday 26th Feruary at 4pm.(Upstairs in the top foyer or a function room)
General discussion and info on financing developments and hints on general funding as well as what ever else the cat drags up, but basically just a general chance to have a chin wag with like minded people.
Cheers for now Len . [email protected]
(Hope this is the right place to post this )

G'day Len,

Is this a social group, or do you have speakers per se? If the latter, can you put a name to the speaker for Feb 06?

And is there a collective name for the group?

Regards,

Hi Les,
This particular meeting we do not have a speaker per se but Chris of PRESTO fame has agreed to be on hand to answers queries as best he can.
You would have no doubt seen some of his posts under renos and reno addict.
He has also been involved with developments and I believe will have some valuable input.
We have had presenters before at previous meetings so have opted for general format this time .
It is time we took further action for our own outcomes so if we need a name , how about Sydney Investor Action Group.
Cheers Len

Thanks Len
And is there a collective name for the group?
I thought I'd recalled your name from another group's newsletter, so wondered if this was just one of their meetings.... I gather from your answer that this is not correct....

Cheers for now Len . [email protected]
(Hope this is the right place to post this )

And, yes, your post is in the right place,

Regards,

Back