Sydney Social Gathering 29th June 03

Hi Yuch,

If it will be held in town, I will not be able to attend it, but I would not mind going to Bankstown.

Tibor

opps, just found Yuch's post in another thread saying the rocks.

and ani's taken July....

So it looks like August will be bankstown.

Jas

Date: 29/06/2003
Time: 12:00
Address: 101 George St The Rocks NSW 2000
ph: (02) 9241 1485

For those who don't know Phillips Foote, it's a cook your own meat restaurant, but they also have a wide variety of ?pre-cooked? meals :)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Sydney meeting on 29 June 03

G'day all,

Just "splitting off" the relevant details from the "May meeting thread" - to avoid confusion.....

See below

Edited later - looks like I stuffed up and "lost" the original May thread - sorry, people - I'll see if Sim' the magnificent can set things right...... :confused:
Edited later still: Looks like I DIDN'T stuff up after all. It is just that the last thread in the "old" post is back in May - thus it now shows up WAY down the list of threads.... Yay, Les !! You got it right (the fact that the forum crashed less than 2 minutes later was - I'm told - completely unrelated :(

Regards,

Last edited:
Sat. 29 - Meeting

Is the Sat. 29 meeting at the Phillip's Foote restaurant open to everyone?

I would love to come to meet everyone if it is open to everyone?

Thnx

Sash

How do I find any of you? Are you booked in under something?

Don't want to wander around asking people - are you yuch? (is that pronounced yuck? ) might offend total strangers and get my head punched in, or go up to some bloke and ask if he's AceyDucey - :D ;) (hmmm, might actually get a pleasant surprise with that one Ha Ha)

Olly

Olly,

Yuch is pronounced more like Yooch.

(And Sim' rhymes with time)

In the last gathering at the Foote, the people were right down the back garden. There were three tables of them by the time I arrived, so they shouldn't be too hard to find.

But I'm sorry to disappoint you- I won't be going to this one :D

There is a well known forumite (who seldom contributes now) who went by the handle of "The Wife". So when someone came in, there really was an announcement,

"Can the wife come to the front desk?"

Originally posted by Olly
How do I find any of you? Are you booked in under something?

Don't want to wander around asking people - are you yuch? (is that pronounced yuck? ) might offend total strangers and get my head punched in, or go up to some bloke and ask if he's AceyDucey - :D ;) (hmmm, might actually get a pleasant surprise with that one Ha Ha)

Olly

Olly,

Just look for an incredibly handsome man with brown hair & blue eye, that will be me :)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

G'day Olly, Sash, and all others planning to show up,

In the past, we've ALWAYS been "right up the back" as opposed to right DOWN the back. Go in the front door, walk to the back of the room, then out and UP the steps, head torard the shack at the back, but before you reach it, chuck a right, then (10 paces later), go left and up. That's where the barbecues are - and several large tables (most tables seat 8 to 10 people).

I expect we'll be in that area again.

In case Aceyducey is not there before you are, you can look for me - I used to be TDH (tall, dark, and hairy) - I'm still tall, but the dark is turning into "not so dark" lately.... ;) And, I'm still hairy (also not so dark, these days....)

Regards,

to sum up

we have
yuch.

Aceyducey
ani
Olly
Pomm
scott
sash
JoannaK???

ME

Place

Date: 29/06/2003
Time: 12:00
Address: 101 George St The Rocks NSW 2000
ph: (02) 9241 1485

Where

Go in the front door, walk to the back of the room, then out and UP the steps, head torard the shack at the back, but before you reach it, chuck a right, then (10 paces later), go left and up. That's where the barbecues are - and several large tables (most tables seat 8 to 10 people).

Last edited:
Originally posted by Jamie
What colour is the other eye then?

Jamie :D

Jamie,

The other is my EVIL EYE.

I use it to coerce defenseless pensioners into selling me their properties at half price.

It's also useful in getting trade discounts for renos :)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Hopefully I will be there too - and I'm not making any promises, but Leanne may be coming too.

Back