Sydney Social Gathering 29th June 03

I have made a reservation for 20 people, so if anyone decided to come in the last minute you are quite welcome to come along.

See you all there on Sunday! :)

Hi Guys

I have to tender my apologies as will not be able to make it, currently overseas.

Hope to see you all again next Sydney meeting

Cheers

Hi Guys,
I'm pretty new to this forum (third post), but I'm hoping to get along on Sunday.

I've got an unblemished record of 2/2 perfectly cooked fillet mignon at Phillip's Foote ;)

Can you tell me what name the table is booked under?

Cheers,
Adam

Well Adam - I don't believe you about the perfectly cooked fillet mignon - I think you will need to let me try some of yours on Sunday for myself !

Just got a phone call to work overtime tomorrow (Sunday) And cant make lunch. Would love to have talked about things especially trusts, so maybe next month.
have a good time
Scott

Thanks got that date, but I hoped to make a final decision before then, I am almost there.

While plenty of my workmates have IPs none have trusts (or ever heard about them).

I just need to talk to ordinary folk about their experiences with trusts.

I heard Dale speak in Canberra and will listen to Nick at the SIG
Had my heart set on attending tomorrow with the Mrs but work calls.
Thanks scott

Hi,
It was good to see some of you guys there today.

Sorry I couldn't stick around for cake and coffee, but I'm working in Brissie this week and I just HAVE to get my Tax Variation form filled in today...

Think I might go and stay with my Aunt in Woodridge next weekend and spend Saturday doing a bit of property research. There's not much else to do in Woodridge ;)

Anyway, hope to see you next time,

Adam

A great lunch guys,

It was good to meet everyone, particularly those I haven't met b4 including Lars, Frenzy, Sash, Cornflower & Olly.

Anyone who missed it should try to make the next one - it's great to soak up the experience of 15 or so investors in a congenial atmosphere.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

June 29 Get Toogether

Guys it was great catching up over lunch.

It was nice to discuss the various property strategies with Sume, Aceducey, Cornflower, Lars, Fenzy, Paul Zag... Thanks for openly discussing you strategies, I learnt a few things that I might apply in the future

I look forward to the next meeting.

Originally posted by geoffw
I notice som piccies in the photo gallery- can someone post in here with some names perhaps?

Olly is in the last pic resting her head in her hand (blueish shirt) and yes! I'm a woman. :D

For some reason I'm often taken as a man on the net and I was a bit of a surprise to some on Sunday :D

No apologies please 'cos no offence taken - I'm used to it.

You'll have to let someone else name the others though - cos I'm not sure I remember them all or who was who (my turn to apologise).

Nice to meet them and hope to do it again.

Thanks guys for making me feel welcome. I can only hope to aspire to what some of you have already achieved in property.

Cheers
Olly

Olly,

I assume you mean this picture.

I think that's Sim' on the left.

And not sure of anyone else.

1504CIMG0001-med.JPG

Also pix in

showphoto.php

OK, I recognise Olly now- also MichaelG and Yuch.

And there's

showphoto.php

1504CIMG0004-med.JPG

Is that Ani, Aceyducey, RossV- and someone?

1504CIMG0005-med.JPG

RossV, ??, Sim, ??

I wasn't there- please forgive mistakes!

The lady to the right of Sim in photo is His lovely Wife Leanne. The poor guy has to have something going right in his life....

see change

Well... I have absolute control over your existence on the forum and the chatroom see_change - surely that counts as a good thing in my life ? :p

The someone next to RossV is Cornflower, (she's the blonde lady).

I hope Cornflower contributes some more to the forum - she has quite a bit of IP experience (that's a hint Cornflower!)

On the table behind us you can see Les (grey-beard), and the backs of some other people I will identify if there is a proper pic of their faces :)

There may be no pic of Frenzy as he was taking the shots (in a frenzy naturally)

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Back