Tamworth - any PM recommendation?

Hi All,

I'll be settling on an IP in Tamworth this month. Just wonder if you have any recommendation on PM? The IP is around the housing comms area.

Thanks!

Anyone?

Hi All,

I'm reviving this thread again due to similar needs. For some reason I have been having issue with getting a decent PM in Tamworth (that also charges reasonably). I am currently with Meers & Shelton, but received a letter from them saying that they'd increase management fee from 8.7% to 15%.

Tried Nath's sugesstions below, but unfortunately they don't do the specific area (Coledale - housing area) anymore.

Could anyone please recommend a PM?

Thanks,
kristaje

I have never personally dealt with Keira Biddle, but she is regular contributor to a national property management forum and from what I can see (from her contributions) she is constantly striving for better service.

I believe she is now at http://www.burkesmyth.com.au/

Good luck.

KR,
Jody

I have done business many times with Cassie Wilkinson from Elders Tamworth.

I have found her to be professional and up to date with all things Property Management.

I am a licensed Real Estate Agent in Sydney and I have had no issues with her

Her contact details are:
0418 687 877
02 6766 5566

[email protected]

Oh Ohh....Coledale.....eeeeks!

Good luck with that. it's no wonder Meers ramped up the commission.

You might go alright but that is a part of Tamworth that is probably the worst for all sorts of strife happening.

Still, if you land a decent tenant, could be all good. I hope you do so.

Keep us posted as I have been interested in that area (to be contrary, which often works) ;)

Thanks! :)

Jody & Daniel - many thanks for the info! :)

Thorpey - luckily we have a good tenant in that property atm. and it's a pretty good investment too, earning 9+% yield. one thing i did noticed though, was its very exxy to get anything done in tamworth. we paid around $800 for cleaning incl. carpet b4 tenant started (via Meers), then was quoted $1900 to install roller blinds for the whole place. i ended-up getting the rollers done in sydney, cost $769 in total plus $70-ish sending fee, then an hour of handyman in tamworth to install.

Tamworth pm

Hi
I have both of my IPs in Tamworth managed by Margo Taggart at Tamworth City Real estate,highly recommend them to anyone:)
Cheers Damian

Thank you! :)

Thanks Damian. I heard good things about Margo T too, but when spoke to her last Jan, she only did Coledale for 20%...so bit exxy for me. Where are your IPs if you don'd mind me asking?

Thanks all for the help and info. You're all been very helpful, and it's amazing the knowledge pool in SS :)

After some phone discussions yesterday, Cassie from Elders (suggested by Danielinpoland - thanks Daniel!) will manage the place starting next month.

Massively high....another confirmation that Coledale is not wanted on their rent rolls.

Good luck though as I still reckon the agents are just being slack and not facing up to the task in Tamworth.

20% management fee says they do not want it....

Yup, it's cut throat price :D

Damian - how much does she charge you for Oxleyvale?

Thorpey - I think you're right, it's just an excuse not to do the area.

Back