Tamworth is it slowing down.

I have been looking in Tamworth for the last 4 months or so and no, there is nothing at that price outside Coledale - not a house at least... not sure about units?
Have you looked at North Tamworth just on the opposite side of the train line to Coledale? I was looking at a house a few months ago I think it was listed for $130,000 but I decided against buying as I am concentrating on a few other things at the moment. I am however a fan of the Tamworth region and I regularly visit there as it is my wife's home town.

I'm also hoping Gunnedah picks up as I do have a property there.

I have been watching all of Tamworth but I didnt see that one :confused: Or maybe I did but was distracted with something else at the time.... we have made a few offers on different properties but just cant quite seem to snag what we want... all of those properties have since sold... maybe I am being too much of a tight **** :D

Panther_Power dont suppose you could recommend any good tradies up there? After a builder and plumber...

On another note... Or back to the original ...Do you have any property in Tamworth? What do you think about its performance? What I understand is it has been going down or plateauing for the past 5 or so years - and looks to be at the bottom of its cycle? I also read that vacancy rates have dropped and rental yields incresaed in the past 12 months... sounds promising to me?

Back