tax depreciation in Cairns

I had Deppro do a tax depreciation schedule on my first property in Cairns in November and was very happy with it. Having my latest purchase done on their next visit on 21st February, if anyone else is interested you can call the office on 07 3347 9715..ask for Pamela.

Or you can call us anytime because we've got someone based in Cairns (as well as Townsville, Mackay, Bundaberg etc) and do alot of work up there.

Hi its Greg McDonald from Beacon Consulting, we are a local firm, we charge $385 including GST for depreciation schedules in Cairns. If you use anyone else you are getting charged too much! I've done thousands of schedules up here for the last 10 years.

None of the firms mentioned before actually have an office here in Cairns. I wonder if they even use quantity surveyors to visit the properties?

Visit our website at www.beaconconsulting.com.au

Hi its Greg McDonald from Beacon Consulting, we are a local firm, we charge $385 including GST for depreciation schedules in Cairns. If you use anyone else you are getting charged too much! I've done thousands of schedules up here for the last 10 years.

None of the firms mentioned before actually have an office here in Cairns. I wonder if they even use quantity surveyors to visit the properties?

Visit our website at www.beaconconsulting.com.au

They may have 3 years ago?

Cheers,

Bazza

Greg, you'll find that property forums will allow suppliers to tout their wares if they also add value to the forum. So stick around and add some value. Here's a hint: price isn't the only thing that motivates clever people. Bear that in mind if you're going to dredge up every relevant post going back 3 years and attach an ad to it.
It's also unprofessional and very bad manners for you to speculate on the way I run this business - you might want to familiarise yourself with the AIQS Code of Conduct (section 3.10).
For the record, though, we only use quantity surveyors. We have around 60 of them spread across the country.
Scott

Last edited:
Back