Tearing hair out

Trying to do personal income tax variations for 2014. This is the most screwed up website I have ever encountered.

Can anyone just email me a copy of the variation forms for 2014?

PLEEEEAAASE?

Hi Terry. I got that far, I have filled in the online form but I cant send them.
It wont let me print it out and it wont save and I tried ordering online to be mailed out and that site runs around in circles too. Aarhh
I'll try again now, starting from scratch. Maybe this is the govt's new way of avoiding Negative Gearing.

Well done Angel
I am looking to loose some hair this after noon as I have to do 2 forms one for me and one for my partner
I wonder if I can pull her hair wile I am doing hers?

Hint

Hi Zapoix

Don't go looking for a saved one on your computer. It is saved onto the ATO server and you "open form", then click tab at the top which says something like "retrieve data" or "open data". Have fun.

Hi Terry. I got that far, I have filled in the online form but I cant send them.
It wont let me print it out and it wont save and I tried ordering online to be mailed out and that site runs around in circles too. Aarhh
I'll try again now, starting from scratch. Maybe this is the govt's new way of avoiding Negative Gearing.

Most forms have their submission method(s) listed on the form eg fax, email, etc.

If its an online form, then theres likely a submit button at the bottom of it. If there isnt, id say this is a browser issue, ie some sites are designed for Internet Explorer so chrome/firefox doesn't display them correctly, or vice versa.

Thanks Angel I did not know that
So is all my info saved so I just need to make minor adjustments rather than starting from scratch?

Yes, it will be all saved. You can continue from where you left off.

I had tech issues last week but the next time I opened the online form, it was all there and everything worked perfectly. A few days later I even found where the forms had saved a copy onto my computer, probably after they printed and went off to the ATO. Well one printed, the other one wouldn't but I have received confirmation from the ATO the next day that they had received them both.

Back