Temporary Accommodation Adelaide

Hi all. I'm not sure if there's many Adelaide people here, but I'm trying to find a holiday rental in Adelaide for the period 24 Feb to 16 Mar (about 3 weeks). Can anyone help with houses, flats or brokers?
PM me is probably best.
thanks

Which suburbs are you looking at staying around? OR How far out of the CBD would be acceptable 30+ km south puts you near me and there are lots of holiday rentals but your looking around $1500 wk mark.

So the questions are probably
Where?
How much?

cheers
Graeme

Holiday in Adelaide?

Didn't know anyone did that :cool:
That's got something to do with drinking too much wine, while here, drinking everything you where going to take home, thereby having no bottles left to read when you wake up from you massive hang over after drinking for 3 weeks.

You do remember you had fun

:D

And will do it again next year.

cheers
Graeme

Your dates coincide with the Clipsal 500 and the Adelaide Fringe so a busy but festive time to be in Adelaide.

Takeabreak.com.au is worth looking at for accommodation as the selection of types af properties and areas covered are fairly extensive.

My grandparents do it. They stay at the West Beach caravan park. I have some doubts about the ... well, excitement level of their holidays.

There are some great facilities there RE like pools, a bouncy castle (minus the castle bit), playground, sports courts, hire carts and a great games room. Perhaps your GP's are kids at heart ;).

My kids love the place. I love it because it's safe, they're occupied, and I can relax (and have a few drinks) with the other adults we usually go with :p.

My grandparents do it. They stay at the West Beach caravan park. I have some doubts about the ... well, excitement level of their holidays.

I was about to mention that - at that time of the year it would be a great place to stay - right on the beach, no families, and hot weather! Perfect. Our friends (now in the early fifties) stay there for 3 weeks every Christmas for the last 20 years and love it.

Your dates coincide with the Clipsal 500 and the Adelaide Fringe so a busy but festive time to be in Adelaide.

Takeabreak.com.au is worth looking at for accommodation as the selection of types af properties and areas covered are fairly extensive.
Thanks for that weg. MrsW works for that company.

But it is a very busy time and there may well be problems no matter who the company is.

Hi, I live not too far from West Beach caravan park. Instead of staying in a caravan, would you be interested in living in my house for the 3 weeks?

I'm going away from 19 Jan until late March.

You can pay me $150 per week + possibly a small charge to my property manager.

Just don't tell anyone I'm a slob & hate housework!

KY

Back