temporary free Pricefinder login

Hi, I signed up for a course and they offered me to use Pricefinder for free. I have been swamped with work and am unable to do much for my own property development and the period to use the website is expiring soon .

If any of you are actively looking for property, feel free to use my login for PriceFinder. Share it with your friends if you like.

Login - advancedproperty 1076

Password - YinLee1076

This free login will end on 10/6/2014

All the best to your property search!

So they have! That's a bit slack!!

I managed to get in once to check the value of my home, much more accurate than onthehouse's really wide range. Thanks smileyjade for the chance to use it.

I used it for 5 mins and loved it since I subscribed before

I think it's poor form for someone to change it for themselves

I am not sure whether that password can be changed. Anyway those who subscribe ($89) to API can get 3 months free access to price finder. I subscribe to API when they offer a good book as well (worth around $30). So for $89, you get a book, 12 issues of API and 3 months subscription to price finder. It is worth more. (But you may get addicted to price finder and get a price finder subscription )

I am not sure whether that password can be changed. Anyway those who subscribe ($89) to API can get 3 months free access to price finder. I subscribe to API when they offer a good book as well (worth around $30). So for $89, you get a book, 12 issues of API and 3 months subscription to price finder. It is worth more. (But you may get addicted to price finder and get a price finder subscription )

Yes its fantastic value for money.

I do exactly the same and claim it all on tax.

I've also found their 3 month trial to last for 6 months until its cut off. :)

Last edited:

this is awesome value! just signed up then thanks

Hmm it just worked for me
I think she put a space in the username advancedproperty 1076 it should be advancedproperty1076 have you guys tried that?

Yeah, it works now. Strange! There was definitely a period of time yesterday when it didn't work (and yes you don't need the space in the username)

I believe that this is a personal account, and probably only permits one session at a time. This is the most likely explanation why people can't log in intermittently.

Back