Tenants requesting repairs or lack of

The amount of tenants that have constant requests are quite few, but damn annoying. Most of them are reasonable. Then you have the ones that will do stuff to the place for you. We once had a painter rent one of ours. He painted it. Put in fences and other stuff too. Great tenant!

That is true.
Most tenants are great, but it is annoying ones you remember.

Actually when I was renting, I don't think I have ever put in a repair request. And I rented one house for 2.5 years. I just took care of stuff. I'm guessing I am the minority!?

nah - i was the same. even got a friend in to rehang the security screen door when it fell off. but at that stage i didn't know you could ask the landlord to do such - i just treated the maintenance as i would've my own home.

nah - i was the same. even got a friend in to rehang the security screen door when it fell off. but at that stage i didn't know you could ask the landlord to do such - i just treated the maintenance as i would've my own home.

I was scared of my landlords!!
Ahh...the good old days

^^ same I was so scared that I would get #1) constant rent increase 2) kicked out and never made a fuss.

I stand corrected about repairs, I rented a one bedder once .. ahhh the good ol' days. :D And the shower drainage was terrible. I would have ankle deep water in there when I had a shower and it only got worse and took longer to drain. So finally I meekly rang the PM and said erm, the water will not drain in the shower. There must have been some really yucky stuff in there as the plumber took 3hrs to fix it. He had to run up and down the building.

Back