The "back, crack and er____" waxed metrosexual monkey boys are out

When I was in uni, we used to say to the girls - hey do you wanna dance - often get rejected, at which point we would immediately reply - no you must have misunderstood me - you look fat in those pants

If they dont like mr nice guy then they get mr *******

Sometimes thats who they're really looking for for some weird twisted reason.

Gotta love farmers!! Adorable, earthy, jack of all trades, brilliant, funny, lovers of wide open spaces, nature/natural environment, outdoors fun, lateral thinking, persistent, perservering, sexy, strong and friendly cheeky teasing characters.

Love'em.

And especially the way they wear their jeans and walk around in their mongrel boots! Farmer's rock.:)

Good one, OO! :D

I was wondering where I went wrong ..... and then I realised that I married a (former) dairy farmer! They wear overalls and their boots are covered in cow dung! :p

Cheers
LynnH

When I was in uni, we used to say to the girls - hey do you wanna dance - often get rejected, at which point we would immediately reply - no you must have misunderstood me - you look fat in those pants

HAHA! Spectre that's brilliant !! :p

Yet again another good laugh on SS.

You lot are funny buggers !! I LOVE it. :D

A 21yr old metrosexual guy has just started renting my spare room and he never ceases to amaze me.. each day he must have a new coat of fake tan on.. he's constantly shaving his body hair.. irons his designer singlets..

I also don't see the point in spending hours at the gym and having arms like Schwaznegger and still have no idea how to use a hammer/drill, fix a leaking tap or change the oil for a car :eek:

Maybe I should just give the portfolio away to a good home and get a real job?
Or I could just go and buy something sharp and shiny for myself. Because I can. Any suggestions?

Cannot speak for anyone else but when I want something sharp and shiny I buy another sword. I collect and restore antique Japanese swords. For something that started out as a hobby my blades have a good bit of equity in them. Not as much as a house will get, but a doubling in price after a restoration is pretty good.

Actually the theory is not that different to IP's just don't buy new and there are no tax breaks

Back in those days I reckon the vast majority were looking for that! "Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen!" was by far the most successful strategy at that age that I remember - it meant you clearly had better things to do than just hang out with a girl so you must be really interesting and worth chasing!

I managed to work it all out just in time to get married! :eek:

A 21yr old metrosexual guy has just started renting my spare room and he never ceases to amaze me.. each day he must have a new coat of fake tan on.. he's constantly shaving his body hair.. irons his designer singlets..

I also don't see the point in spending hours at the gym and having arms like Schwaznegger and still have no idea how to use a hammer/drill, fix a leaking tap or change the oil for a car :eek:

Yes, but what kind of car does he drive? Apparently thats a big motivator for some?

Back