The escapologist

Hi, new on here and I don't know if this is the right section to post, but ....
Has anyone had any dealings with Simon Mutton, Fitzroy Press, the escapoligist and 11 secrets of wealth ? It seems like yet another scam, with heaps of emails etc. Cheers, .............. Noel

A while back I subscribed and received all 11 secrets of wealth through this series. There is some interesting stuff in them, but I could not quite get with the 'don't ever lose money' recommendation as some of the best performing investments are volatile and can occasionally provide negative returns at times.

As you can expect, the reason they give you this series free is that by the end they nearly tell you everything you need to know to be rich but will only reveal all once you subscribe to their way over-priced newsletter. I never takes such final steps but it would not surprise me in the least that the final secret to wealth is to tap into people's greed and get rich by selling them over-priced newsletters you sucked them into. :D

There's a lot of hard sell.But there's some interesting stuff there. Just keep your wallet shut.

I'm more into the International Living part of their stuff.

Thanks for the replies, much appreciated. There are a lot of scams out there, I still don't understand why all these rich people want to share their secrets ? Perhaps they got rich selling ideas to gullible people like myself that would like to believe they are true ? I suppose the old saying of " If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't "

Back