The Investors Club

There's a fair bit of stuff on the forum about the IC, if you do a search you will get a few perspectives on them.

I bought my first through them and it was generally OK. I lacked a little confidence and it was good to be guided through the process first time out. The purchase price was good but the rental return assessment was way out. It's still doing OK though.

Basically just make sure you do your own research on the purchase price and potential rent.

Trump

As with Defnce Housing Authority houses, it's probably OK if you're new to real estate investing.

But do all your own due diligence. Areas where they might be suggesting to invest may not be the best performing places.

Also be aware that it's not a "club" in the real sense of the word- it is a profit making organisation. There's nothing wrong with that- but make sure you do remember that.

I bought my first two properties through the Investors Club many years ago.
As Trump said, I knew nothing about IP's and everthing that goes with it, so it
was a good place to start for me. If I had known then what I know now, no I wouldn't have taken that path! I have done much better doing my own research and going it alone. I suppose if you want to start somewhere and gain the experience then go for it with number one. But as Geoff said it certainly is not a "club".

Back