The Off Topic Thread

ladylove weighs 53kg,
can do the tarzan chest hammer and carry her away
for some reason the kids don't like that​
**I way 100kg, edit, now she calls me tarzan

Last edited:
LOL I've been gaining 1-2kg a month for a while now and hoping to keep it that way. The other half weighs 65ish so I don't want to overtake him this time. He's too dainty to tarzan lift me even at my normal weight!

Last two times I got pregnant I put on 25kg (close to half my weight extra) and was perpetually ravenous and would eat anything within reach that even vaguely resembled food. This time, not so. Its quite odd. I'm so symptom free it isn't funny, but the ultrasound shows all these extra arms and legs so I guess I have to take the doctor's word about the whole pregnant thing. That, and the bump moves a lot. Could be gas I suppose, or I swallowed the cat or something. *checks furtively for the cat*

Well I won't mention how much I weigh ;) but I put on 30kg with this last pg!!!! Got 15kg more to loose to get back to my nice healthy weight - hopefully by tax time so I can buy some nice new clothes with my nice big return I am expecting this financial year.

My scales still say I'm 60kg. Either they're broken, or I'm really that weight.

Don't forget to take your tummy off the towel rack ;)

That reminds me, I played a trick on my wife once... I'm normally about 70-72kg and this one time while I was weighing myself in front of her I covertly put my hand on the window sill with just enough pressure to make the scales read 66kg. She was shocked that I could have lost so much weight in a few days (thought there must have been something wrong with me) so she asked me to weigh myself again. So again I reset the scales, jumped on, and 'weighed' 66kg.

She got suspicious a few minutes later when I couldn't stop laughing, and then I revealed my trick.

There's more risk of small people (or cats) climbing on the scales with you and *adding* weight than accidentally (or deliberately) underweighing yourself in this house lol

I'm going to have to try that for my next trick... while my wife is on the scales... see if I can ramp her up to 66kg without her catching on.

We had to postpone our major event that was meant to be today - made the call lunchtime yesterday. :( So far 99% of people have been great - unfortunately other half is really feeling depressed about being unable to do anything about the 1%. Keep telling him that's business.
No way could we have held our event with this rain - we would have had too many injuries, set ourselves and our sport back years in terms of trails access. :(

Not a good day - although on the positive side - if anyone is near Nowra and wants some bananas - I've got 10 cases still to get rid of?

A mate of mine told me this joke today while at the auctions.:).Kev from Queensland rings up Mr Abbott and asks him,Tony it's about time youand me go for a drive and find out what is the problem out in the bush,so off the go buy a holden ute with a big bull bar big lightsand the Australian Flag hanging off the back of the ute,drop into the R M Williams outlet new pants shirt and a big hat,on the way they drop into the local dog pound and buy a big agro cattledog,all thanks too the Australian Tax Payer, first town they pull into and they both hit the local front bar to sort out the problems,nones drinking everybody in the town is out lifting all the tails of all the dogs in the town having a look,because the Barmaid has told everyone,that was drinking 5 minutes ago, that there is a Cattledog in town with 2 ####holes..willair..

Willair that reminds me of a joke I saw recently, where two young guys have just leased a shop in a shopping centre and are setting things up, stacking shelves, etc. when along comes an old man who peaks in the unfinished shop and asks "What are you selling?". Annoyed, one of the young guys replies "We're selling a**holes". The old man says "Well you must be doing very well, only two left!".

picture.php

Notice the soul crushing disappointment :( I should write them a letter asking them why can't they just make what people ask for, without the goddamn 20 questions, just like every other take away food joint or resturant in the world :confused:

Yeh, who the hell can taste the difference between cheddar and english cheese (or whatever the choices are) once it is on a huge salad roll? Buggered if I can. Just put on the first cheese you lay your hands on.

And the 20 questions.....thats just the American way. Ever bought a sandwich in the US? The cheese choice alone takes 20 mins to rattle off!:D

And the extras? I once got a sandwich in the states and had a huge pickle the size of a very large cucumber put on the side of my plate. Whats with that?:confused:

And the extras? I once got a sandwich in the states and had a huge pickle the size of a very large cucumber put on the side of my plate. Whats with that?:confused:

Mooze; Not a good day - although on the positive side - if anyone is near Nowra and wants some bananas - I've got 10 cases still to get rid of?

It could have been a Banana on the side of your plate, in Nowra :D.

I'm itching to commit to another IP purchase atm, but really cannot commit to anything new until after we settle on this first one and can more accurately reassess our financial position and organise another deposit. sigh. Ahhh, I long for a 105% home loan that doesn't require equity... I have at least 5 more months to wait (building is exciting, but it can really drag out) and I hate watching all these good oppertunities passing by.

Does anyone else get as impatient as me?

Back