The right feng shui for health, wealth and sound personal relationships.

feng shui is an important aspect for IP or PPR purchase

• yes very much so

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • yes some what

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • no

Votes: 25 37.9%
  • pull your head in

Votes: 22 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My mother has sold a few houses to Chinese, who were very particular about fung shui principals. One family applied to BCC and had the street number changed from 4 to 2a because they wouldn't buy number 4 because it is bad luck. To me this is just silly, like pretending you don't have a big wart on your nose if you put a bandaid on it.

But I respect their right to do so.

I also am rather cynical and find it amusing that you can have a really bad thing in the house, like front and back doors lining up or whatever, but hanging a feather and marble doodad will change it. Or placing something somewhere will turn your life around.

I am like the other posters who have said that flow and surroundings can make life more enjoyable, but if your feet face the bedroom door and you cannot change it, is life as we know it over?

im chinese and i dont depend on fengshui to buy properties, but im particular about the house occupants, hopefully no one had committed suicide in the house and had ghosts haunting.

I am with you on that one. No way would I buy or live in a house where someone had killed themselves or been murdered (with the exception of the gorgeous house on Kingsford Smith Drive where a murder took place in the 1920s).

I'm in favour of a bit of Feng Shui. I think many of the design principles are just plain common sense, and suggested colours and placement of furniture, simply make areas more pleasing to the eye.
Totally agree! I'm not sure about the turtle and the frog statues though. I think that's stretching it a bit.

It seems quite a few people have a belief system that would fit in well had they been born 1500 years ago.
So much for modern education!

Back