The Ryder Report

Hi,

I was wondering who here currently subscribeed to Terry Ryders 'Ryder Report'?(the $395 per year one)

If so can you please provide your feedback on how good it is ect as I'm considering subscribing or going halves with a friend since I'm a fan of his ideas in general and am thinking it might assist with my own research.

Thanks!

From my perspective, to be an informed property investor research is an integral part of the process; Terry Ryder and Michael Matusik are excellent researchers and undertake sound research and I personally enjoy reading their property myth busters. I have purchasd about eight Ryder reports to date and have found the reports very informative and factual which in turn have supported investment decisions. Gosh, you only have to look at some of the big spruikers out there pushing over inflated hyped up 'mentorning programs' for thousands of dollars which in essence are a few hints, connections to 'experts' with vested interests; learnng to build your time mgt skills (like you don't have that nailed with a full time job and property portfolio to manage on the side) etc - when you look at ROI I think a Ryder Report is a fantastic investment

I'm not so sure.

Terry is constantly pushing the notion that the best buys are regional centres whilst labeling every other expert recommending inner suburban property as having 'vested interests'.

Sure you can buy well in regional centres, but where do most investors buy? And where do most renters want to live? It aint in regional centres.

Terry is a property professional; he makes his living from property. That's not to say we should be suspicious, but we should be aware that his Hotspotting business is his bread and butter and it's in his interests to build his business.

Not true....most of Terry Ryders recommendations are in larger cities such as Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, and Perth. It is just that he does not bar a few exceptions that are bluechip areas.

However, he also recommends regional areas which have good fundamentals.

Some of the areas he recommends I bought (melton, wyndham) before they made his reports. But I came to the same reasons to invest there as he did.

His track record is pretty good.

I'm not so sure.

Terry is constantly pushing the notion that the best buys are regional centres whilst labeling every other expert recommending inner suburban property as having 'vested interests'.

Sure you can buy well in regional centres, but where do most investors buy? And where do most renters want to live? It aint in regional centres.

Terry is a property professional; he makes his living from property. That's not to say we should be suspicious, but we should be aware that his Hotspotting business is his bread and butter and it's in his interests to build his business.

I have only just found Terry Ryder from previous Somersoft threads and from what I have read of his work is actually sounding very interesting, relevant, and reliable.

I may also look into this :)

Owen

Back