Thinking about buying in Perth advice please

Question to all if i'm buying new would I still need to go through the pest and building inspection stuff ????

Thats what builders warranty is for. But its up to you. Its you that needs to sleep at night.

Would you get an RAC inspection buying a new car?

Thats what builders warranty is for. But its up to you. Its you that needs to sleep at night.

Would you get an RAC inspection buying a new car?

Thanks for putting that into perspective:)

any advice you can offer, the sales person said they will take 430k instead of the asking 440k

With regards to the 10K off is that off of the purchase price or a rebate from the developer?

If it's off of the purchase price you could probably offer a lower amount than that advised as there's clearly some motivation there from the agent.

Suss it out; call the selling agent again and say:
"I'm just not able to come up to the amount you've suggested but i'm interested in this and another property (make sure you have another address at front of mind). What is the lowest price you would be confident in taking to the Vendor?"

When buying from a developer you can save money if you approach them directly. The reason for it is you'll remove the marketing and commission costs from your purchase price which in this case could be around $20K+

Sometimes this is not possible as it depends on the authority for the selling agent. If you're interested in doing that though perhaps approach a buyer's agent in your area and see if they know the developer.

We buy off the plan properties for our client's PPORs quite often and can usually save a substantial amount for them by dealing directly.

Hi Jake it was 10k to 430k off the purchase price while he indicated that B was sold for 430 but declined to give a figure for front and rear which would of gone for the 440k advertising price or less. Its a guessing game as I don't want to find out I paid more for a middle when the more desirable front when I could of waited. Thanks for your advice really helpful

You still fill out an offer the same as any other property so you can offer whatever you want and see what they come back with. Try $420k or even lower if you want.

Back