Thoughts on Greenwood WA

Hi all
Thanks for the replies
The proposed zoning will be r20/40
And I do intend to act on the development my strategy is buy and hold as stated above. Not wait hope and flip
You can cancel out bayswater rivervale and belmont comparable land size parcels and condition of properties are at least a 100k more than greenwood
I moved on from those areas 18 months ago. A few of the stated areas are way to hot for me and people are paying what I believe to be about 8-12% above real value
18 months ago I was at home opens in rivervale sitting with the agents having a coffee and they were practically begging me to throw an offer on the table, now if you get there 15 minutes into the home open there are no more flyers and agent is like a pig in ****
No thanks

Fair enough.

So whats your max budget and the sort of rent/yeild you would be after?

Cheers

I had a very quick look on google but didn't have much luck - Is renting out grannyflats to unrelated parties allowed in Girrawheen (and for that matter the other Northern suburbs in those areas)?

No, it is not allowed, I suppose there are ways around this.

I had a very quick look on google but didn't have much luck - Is renting out grannyflats to unrelated parties allowed in Girrawheen (and for that matter the other Northern suburbs in those areas)?

No, it is not allowed, I suppose there are ways around this, there are probably many ignoring this same as in QLD.

Back