Thoughts on hythe street mount druitt?

thanks for your imput guys, i have spoken to a number of people and decided yesturday not to go through with it, called the agent and said not to worry but apparently someone had just put a deposit on it 20k more than my nego price what are the chances because it was on the market for over 100 days.

thanks again for the imput though

someone put a deposit for $270k? well, i think you made a right decision to walk away. The agent wanted to sell it to me for $250k prior to Christmas but I said no.

Good on you.

sound like $355pw is your break even point. now looking at the figures monalisa gave of $330 - $350 at worst your will be out of pocket $25pw. still not bad... i spend more on my daily lunch if you include a beer. :D

I'm confused steve_t. Anyhow....wow, that is expensive lunch! I was spending $10 every day till I did a calc of 48 weeks worth of lunch-ing out (weekdays). That was an eye opener! I've been diligently making my lunch at home every evening since. And aim for at least 4 days of bringing lunch from home per week now :)

I'm confused steve_t. Anyhow....wow, that is expensive lunch! I was spending $10 every day till I did a calc of 48 weeks worth of lunch-ing out (weekdays). That was an eye opener! I've been diligently making my lunch at home every evening since. And aim for at least 4 days of bringing lunch from home per week now :)

Ive even done better than all of you today - one of my Indian workers wives cooked extra last night, and sent a lunch pack for me today, complete with dessert. Traditional Indian food - gotta love it! :cool:

pinkboy

Ive even done better than all of you today - one of my Indian workers wives cooked extra last night, and sent a lunch pack for me today, complete with dessert. Traditional Indian food - gotta love it! :cool:

pinkboy

I get my lunch from home all 5 days and my wife also cooks extra sometimes to send a lunch pack for my non-Indian workers :)

Ive even done better than all of you today - one of my Indian workers wives cooked extra last night, and sent a lunch pack for me today, complete with dessert. Traditional Indian food - gotta love it!

I read that as "one of my indian wives". Multiple IP's multiple wives... they arent all in a row with the back fences removed like in Big Love? :)

I get my lunch from home all 5 days and my wife also cooks extra sometimes to send a lunch pack for my non-Indian workers :)

Nice!

Pity its the other way around for us though - I know my staff have been corrupting the boys and last I heard they had tried bacon, roast pork, beef tacos and lamb cutlets on the last shutdown! They already eat chicken, but we are sworn to secrecy should we ever meet their family! ;)

pinkboy:D

Haha! I know what you mean.
My wife's a vegetarian, but fortunately does tn mind cooking meat for me. I cook beef, bacon, lamb, pork, veal and even tried Kangaroo (yuck) once :(

I think $370 sounds achievable given its really close to Mount Druitt Westfeilds/Train Station and good condition.

Goodluck!

Back