Tiler and Plumber in Brisbane - any suggestions?

Hi all,

I’m in the process of buying an IP – a beat-up unit in the St Lucia/Toowong area (inner-city Brisbane). I have plans to renovate the place cookie-cutter style. My budget is $12K and time-frame for completion is 6 weeks. I plan on coordinating the work but not doing it myself due to work constraints and the sense to know when to delegate. My finances are sorted out and at the moment I’m in the process of formulating a good team of tradies to do the job. As a result of my last renovation, I have managed to find a good electrician, floating floor installer and painter. However, due to some trust and workmanship issues I have fallen short of a decent tiler and plumber. Thus, I am reaching out too Brisbane forum members who might have knowledge and or experience of fair and decent tradies who do good work in these areas.

Thanks.

George

Hey George,

Shoulda asked me on Monday night mate! I have a few contacts in this area who might be able to help you. PM me if you're interested and I'll see about getting you in touch with them.

Mark

Back