Timber Window Manufacturer in Melbourne

Hi All

I hope some of you guys might be able to help me. I want to replace an old steel corner window in one of my IP's with a new timber corner window. I am looking for a timber window manufacturer in Melbourne who will come out measure up the window, make it and install it.

I have phoned a few places who are happy to make a window but i have to supply the measurements. With it being a corner window it makes it difficult to get accurate measurements for the new window.

If somebody has the details of a timber window manufacturer in Melbourne who might be able to help me it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Paddy

Hi Palabu,

You could try Westside Joinery in Sunshine (if of course that's near your part of town). I've had dealings with them over the last twenty years....they take a lot of pride in their work. They used to install........not sure about right now though.

Alternatively you may be better off contracting a builder that does small jobs. A lot of those older corner steel windows (especially in the triple fronted type BV's) have posts running through the corner and are load bearing to the overhead lintels.

ciao

Nor

Thanks Nor, will give them a call.

The window has a steel posting running through the corner of it and it is load bearing so I might be better of contacting a builder as it will not be an east job to replace it.

Paddy

Back