Time Limits on Posting?

Sometimes, when I chose the 'Quick Reply' icon, my post tends to take a bit longer to type than I anticipated, and when I go to post, there is a message saying that I may not post. I then check whether I'm still logged in - and usually (tho' not always) I still am.

Is there some time limit on posting a 'Quick Reply'? What am I doing wrong? Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks!
LynnH

There's a time limit on any reply - or more specifically on the time you are logged into the forum. Put a tick in the "keep me logged in" (or whatever the box says:p ) box next to the login name and password.

Cheers,

The Y-man

Ahh, but VB is great because it will assist you in logging in (if not) and then return the post to you for posting. There are others out there (and I've experienced it :mad: :mad: :mad: ) that simply 'DROP' your post dead into the ether. Now THAT'S FRUSTRATING!

There are others out there (and I've experienced it :mad: :mad: :mad: ) that simply 'DROP' your post dead into the ether. Now THAT'S FRUSTRATING!
That’s why it’s always a good idea to compose your posts in a word processor and copy and paste it into your post.

Can save a lot of heartache. :eek:

Back