Too good to be true..?? Or is it..??

Folks,

Found this on realestate and domain..

I don't know how I can shorten the URL..anyway here it is...

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bi...t=&header=&cc=&c=96995945&s=qld&tm=1206737261

or try

http://www.realestate.com.au/reales...lty+pty+ltd+springwood/yowspr/page3/403186808

http://www.yourcommunityrealty.com.au ....search for runcorn.

If you can't see any of these URL...then kindly do a search for properties in Runcorn on any of those 2 portals... You will find there are 3 B t/houses for under 300K but being rented out for more than 300/week.

Looks like too good to be true..these probably would be cashflow positive from day one...I do see they are under contract / under offer...but I am sure there would be a few more of these with this agent...

Or am I missing something..??

Has anybody from SS bought here..??

It sure looks good to me!

I would buy it too if it wasn't under contact :rolleyes:...LOL

Edit.
You started me looking around the runcorn area, there is page after page of properties under $300,000 in surrounding suburbs.

Looks like too good to be true..these probably would be cashflow positive from day one...

Ya reckon ??

6.57% gross yield, minus whopping great expenses to be taken out of around 2 or 2.5%, leaving you with a nett yield of ~ 4.0% with which to pay back the mortgage. If you can find interest rates on funds that low, good luck, you'll make a fortune.

I do see they are under contract / under offer...but I am sure there would be a few more of these with this agent...

Dang, we're too late. That was a good one for sure.

Or am I missing something..??

Hard to say....seems like a real winner.

I live in Brisbane and that unit was sold over 2 years ago.

So..does it mean realestate.com.au hasn't updated their database..??

I mean 2 years is a long time for dbases to be updated/catch up. must correct my previous comment though....I haven't seen these on Domain..

there are some that are pretty much similar...

I think it was last weekend I was checking out IP's in Redbank Plains & Goodna area in SE Qld on real-estate.com.au, ... just to see how much prices have improved since we bought a couple of IP's 12 months ago and I noticed a heap of properties for sale and under offer that were the very same ones as I was looking at 12 months ago.

It appears that somehow the dates must have got mixed up and it was picking up March 2007 listings ....... mind you .... it got my attention as I'm sitting there thinking ... geez, my IP's have plummeted 30% overnight ..... :p

Martin

Looks like too good to be true..these probably would be cashflow positive from day one...

Ya reckon ??

6.57% gross yield, minus whopping great expenses to be taken out of around 2 or 2.5%, leaving you with a nett yield of ~ 4.0% with which to pay back the mortgage. If you can find interest rates on funds that low, good luck, you'll make a fortune.

Dazz beat me to it. Since when has anything been cashflow positive on around a 6% yeild?:confused: Not even when interest rates were low, unless you've contributed a huge amount yourself. :eek:

I can show you houses with a better yeild in my area. :cool: Oh, they won't be cashflow positive either unless you do something creative with them. :D

So..does it mean realestate.com.au hasn't updated their database..??
My question probably isn't related to this thread but how everyone here check how long the ad has been put on the website like realestate.com.au?

Back