Toowoomba/Brisbane meetings?

Any of these meetings held up my way! I would love to grab some advice and see some other members...

You feel isolated when all your friends are Consumers with no long term interest or even intiative to get into property :(

Poor them...It is easy if you have the pro active attitude to research and self control to save...I must admit i still go out but i take $20 and aim for free drinks! :cool:

Someone said i'm right! Lol

NO i think there are locals here but everything seems to be capital city focused.

Toowoomba is a city too :D

There are lots of good places around too.

Even a meet and greet luch etc

I'm there :D If day is selected and i'm not on duty I'll be there check the place out (deals) and may just stay the night I'm rather lazy to drive back.

Brian

if ur brissie based its only a hour and a half drive and its two lane highway.

Could even do a drive around and check out the suburbs of toowoomba and suburbs close to toowooma. A day real estate are open in case there is something to look at. I find its the best way to suss out a town.

Day's not sure i have some investor friends up here that will be interested.

I am in, I planned to join the Brisbane BIG group just as it folded, would be good to see something else start up.

Joycenmat,

If you can get a local meeting going please feel free to count me in.

(Subject to work of course)

Cheers,

Fourex.

Thanks Fourex.

Sounds good.

I will leave this up for a week of two and if no one else is keen maybe set a date. Would everyone prefer a weekend?

Thinking maybe sat or sun mornings..That leaves time for a drive around, heated debates (jokes), etc and idea swapping! Good motivator for goal setting.

Then we can decide on ideas etc for the next meeting.

For what its worth, I'll toss a couple of dates in for consideration based on "weekends"

Aug
Sat - 21 I would not get there till 10 - 11ish
Sun - 22 Can be there what ever time
Sun - 29 I would not get there till 10 - 11ish

Sept
25th - Can be there anytime

Oct
2 - 3 Can be there anytime
9-10 Can be there anytime
16 - I would not get there till 10 - 11ish
17 - Can be there anytime

After that will be in Darwin till Dec

If its decided to have it during the week thats fine will go back to the calender :)

Brian

Aug
Sat - 21 I would not get there till 10 - 11ish
Sun - 22 Can be there what ever time

These dates are good for me, there is an auction of 118 Mort st toowoomba 4350 on the 18th August i would like to attend, i think that date is correct, i did ask the real estate principal to notify me.

But as per dates ahead sat arvo and sun are fine with me. Also give time to drive around the suburbs up here and even close towns etc.

Joyce

or
By Public Auction
On Wednesday 18th August 2010
In Rooms
Toowoomba (Middle Ridge) Golf Club
235 – 323 Rowbotham Street,
Middle Ridge, Toowoomba
Registration at 5.30pm
Bidding at 6.00pm Sharp

All genuine written offers prior to Auction Day will be presented to the Sellers.

These properties WILL BE SOLD, so if you have an interest, please speak to the Marketing Agents … don’t wait to be told “It’s SOLD!” – only to be thinking “I shoulda …”

Well for me at this stage it would be Sunday the 22nd as it seems I have to vote and stuff on Saturday :rolleyes:

Let me know if this is going to be suitable. If not will have to make another time.

Thanks
Brian

Sunday works for me.

So Joycenmat looks like it's up to you to choose the venue and the time.

Have you thought about how we will know each other on the day?
Maybe reserve a table under Somersoft?

See you all on Sunday.

Fourex.

Or look for anyone nervously peering around! :D Hee hee!

Ok i have two choices... The Angel cafe (They do a great chilli chocolate) Or the Metro cafe on Railway st. Good meals and a nice vibe.

Both are trendy cafe's but are quite.

Anyone know toowoomba? If not a drive around would be good to see all the different areas suburbs etc.

Joy

Oh I forget. Morning is good or lunch time onwards. Say 11am? Anyone have a curfew? As that will allow time to travel home.

Looking forward to seeing some other faces.

Hi Painter,

PM your address and I will look at dropping in on the way up or on the way back.

Joycenmet,

As long as it comes up on my GPS don't care where it is "chilli choclate" something serious wrong with that :eek:

I will be leaving Brisbane about 7 - 8 ish as its a 2 hour run for me.

Brian

Back